New Silver Member and Issue

doberlady

I wonder how I go about changing PCC.

You can just call the 800 number and ask for a new one OR you could ask for other CC'ers for recommendations. We aren't allowed to give out any rep names here but you could get someone to pass their PCC's info via email etc.

But getting a good PCC that works great with you can be difficult, I want to handle my business via email too (for me it's mostly because I want to avoid any misunderstandings and also overcome the time difference) and while I got referred to a great PCC that my friends love and do business via phone without any hickups, I've had some issues with her not reading the emails thoroughly so I wouldn't recommend her to a person in your situation.

I'm not planning to change my PCC though, but as I've gotten better customer service (in both speed and accuracy) from a large (online) TA via email with mostly unidentified customer service reps, I prefer them because I can get extra OBC etc from them.

• 3 weeks later...

END TO MY FCC SAGA

I emailed my PCC to let her know I wanted to book a sailing on the Breakaway for Thanksgiving but would NOT do so unless she had the FCC issue cleared up.

Just got an email back saying they will give me $250 in OBC for that crusing.

About time!!

END TO MY FCC SAGA

I emailed my PCC to let her know I wanted to book a sailing on the Breakaway for Thanksgiving but would NOT do so unless she had the FCC issue cleared up.

Just got an email back saying they will give me $250 in OBC for that crusing.

About time!!

Hope it works out BUT keep in mind what she has told you in the past. I would get it in writing ASAP and would doublecheck everything with a supervisor.

The special (non-promo) OBC might not be shown in MyNCL and if it doesn't, be sure to request Amenity Confirmation from the PCC to make sure the OBC really exists.

Glad that you (hopefully) got a good resolution for all this. :)

That is exactly what I received Demonyte an Amenity Confirmation that was emailed to me. I printed. I also noticed that I received OBC for each of my inside cabins of $25 due to the sale they are having right now. So I am happy with the $300 total.

Thanks for listening to me for all these months!!

Archived