2 ships at Half Moon Cay when we will be there!

kcscrapper

So - with two ships at HMC, just how crowded is it going to be?:( At least we will arrive first -- in theory!

Just curious- what ship(s) and how did you find this out?

The reason I ask is that the port websites are frequently wrong. It is easy to confuse the schedules. A year or so ago some one came on and said there was going to be 4 ships on their day. It fact, when we looked at their research, there was actually only one.

The reason I ask is that the port websites are frequently wrong. It is easy to confuse the schedules. A year or so ago some one came on and said there was going to be 4 ships on their day. It fact, when we looked at their research, there was actually only one.

go to www.cruisecal.com to check out when other ships are in. Go to itinerary lookup

Thanks. I would love to learn that I'm wrong, but I'm not holding out too much hope. I checked CruiseTimeTable (cruisett.com) from two "directions" ... port and ship. Both say that the Zuiderdam and the Ryndam will be at HMC on December 11.

We were on Half Moon Cay in November on the Eurodam. The Ryndam was there that day also. We had no problem with 2 ships on the island. We just went further down the beach to hang out. The further down the beach you go, the less people there are. Lunch worked OK. They had 2 lines, one for us and one for the Ryndam. If you have a large group, you may have a little trouble sitting together for lunch, but with just the 2 of us it was not a problem. Enjoy my favorite port.

Thanks. I would love to learn that I'm wrong, but I'm not holding out too much hope. I checked CruiseTimeTable (cruisett.com) from two "directions" ... port and ship. Both say that the Zuiderdam and the Ryndam will be at HMC on December 11.

Ryndam is one of the smaller ships in the fleet. It will be crowded, but not as bad as two Carnival ships.

CruiseTT is known to be highly unreliable.

Archived