Cruise out of Florida that Ports EVERY DAY??

Minge

I am wanting to take my wife on a cruise for her birthday in December of this year. She loves the cruises we have been on our of San Juan that stop every day at a port. The others with days at sea, not so much.

I have searched and cant seem to fins a cruise out of a Florida Port that stops every day? I dont care if it is a 3 or 5 or 7 day cruise just must stop every day. Does such a ship and itinerary exist?

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP!!!

I am wanting to take my wife on a cruise for her birthday in December of this year. She loves the cruises we have been on our of San Juan that stop every day at a port. The others with days at sea, not so much.

I have searched and cant seem to fins a cruise out of a Florida Port that stops every day? I dont care if it is a 3 or 5 or 7 day cruise just must stop every day. Does such a ship and itinerary exist?

Norwegian Cruise Lines (NCL) has some 2-4 day cruises that go from Miami to the Bahamas that are all port days.

Let me add, if you want to port everyday, I believe your only option is going to be a 3 day to the Bahamas. Anything longer, and you have to have a day at sea to cover the distance.

On a personal note, if you don't like days at sea, maybe you should consider that cruising isn't for you.

Lots of short Bahamas cruises from Fort Lauderdale, Miami and Port Canaveral -- the 3 day cruises typically port at Nassau, a private island (beach day) and then back to where you got on. Check out RCI Independence of the Seas form Port Everglades. Good luck! :)

Please understand that there is a lot of down-side to those short three and four day cruises. They tend to be more of party ships in the evening. If it was me I would find a seven day cruise that had say one or a max of two sea days and avoid the short cruise. Just my two cents.

Keith

Please understand that there is a lot of down-side to those short three and four day cruises. They tend to be more of party ships in the evening. If it was me I would find a seven day cruise that had say one or a max of two sea days and avoid the short cruise. Just my two cents.

Keith

Kieth this is sound advise...We are get up @ 06:00 and go to bed at 11:00 kind of people..This may not be a good idea.

As others have said you will have to do a 3 or 4 day cruise to not have any at sea days out of Florida. If you were looking for longer cruises out of Florida you are going to have at least 1 to 2 sea days if not more. It all depends on the itinerary.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived