Platinum - Laundry Service?

riedela

They have a new way of billing you for the VIP Laundry Service.. It used to be that you just wrote your Sail & Sign # on the bag with Platinum above it and that was it..

Now you will notice a non refundable credit on you account. $ depending on Length of cruise (# of bags allowed x $15)... When you send the laundry off they will charge your account and deduct it from the credit.. the credit can only be used for the laundry and at the end of the cruise will no longer show on your bill except if you sent laundry in you will see a credit & debit for laundry services.

Never send anything you value or that will shrink.. I once got back a pair of pants that were 2 sizes smaller and it was not because I had grown 2 sizes at the buffet :p We also had some tshirts that had fade marks from darker clothes on them but they were just everyday shirts so no worries.

I do carry a few laundry sheets & dryer sheets with me just in case I have to use the laundry room for the more delicate items

That must be really new. We just went on the Breeze June 27 until July 9th and there was no credit to our account. We just wrote platinum on the bag and sent it out. We used 3 of 6 that we had under the new rules for the 12 nighter.

I don't ever send out anything. DH sends his tee shirts, shorts and undies. They are all packed in one bag and come back in one bag. All stuffed into the bag and wrinkled even though they are folded.

I sent capris once and a few tank tops but they were so wrinkled, I'd never wear them that way so no longer do I ever send my things.

Even if DH has sent things to the laundry and they are still clean, they do into the dirty wash when we get home. Even when we did a B2B, I never sent my things. DH wore the things he got back, but that's his choice, lol.

Archived