FCC & Sun Drenched Sale

DaisyandSika

Leave it to me to wait till last minute! Has anyone booked using their FCC on this Sun Drenched sale that is running? I just tried booking online and I can't see where I apply my FCC for the deposit. When I get to the payment screen, my only options are the regular deposit or full payment. Any ideas, or what I am I doing wrong? Thanks!

Leave it to me to wait till last minute! Has anyone booked using their FCC on this Sun Drenched sale that is running? I just tried booking online and I can't see where I apply my FCC for the deposit. When I get to the payment screen, my only options are the regular deposit or full payment. Any ideas, or what I am I doing wrong? Thanks!

Not just on this sale, but on every other booking; you cannot ever apply FCC's on line.

Thanks everyone! Phoned first thing this morning and got it all straightened out with Princess. I would have been nice if the paperwork I received on board specified I couldn't book online. I am booked, and that's all that really matters!

Thanks everyone! Phoned first thing this morning and got it all straightened out with Princess. I would have been nice if the paperwork I received on board specified I couldn't book online. I am booked, and that's all that really matters!

But you can book online. You do your booking and then have 24 hours to phone in your payment....your payment being your FCC.

Archived