Multiple orders of courses

disneyloo

I understand that you can order as many dishes in each course as you want (i.e. have 3 desserts). But can you do this if you go into one of the restaurants that you have to pay a $20 per head for. I'm going on the Jewels of the Seas and would love to know if I can order extra as the food is supposed to be wonderful!?

You may order as much as you want. We went to Chops twice on the Mariner last month and each time I had 2 appetizers. I must warn you though, there is sooo much food ( they bring the side dishes as family style) that I ended up passing on dessert. And that is a shame as they are awesome.

You may order as much as you want. We went to Chops twice on the Mariner last month and each time I had 2 appetizers. I must warn you though, there is sooo much food ( they bring the side dishes as family style) that I ended up passing on dessert. And that is a shame as they are awesome.

FYI - for future reference, you could have asked for one of those awsome desserts to be wrapped and enjoyed it later in your room if you were too full! I'm a pretty big eater but was so stuffed after our meal at Portofino that I felt I couldn't really enjoy the tiramisu I'd heard so much about - enjoyed it a couple of hours later:-)

Archived