Does carnival charge extra for the deserts at the coffee bar ?

I have been told that Carnival charges extra for the deserts at the coffee bar. I find this hard to believe but nothing will surprise me.

The answer is yes. I just came home today (July 29) from Carnival Pride, 7 day Bahamas Cruise. There is 2 coffee bars that were part of this cruise one Called The Piazza Coffee Bar on Deck# 2 and the other located in The Buffet section on the Lido Deck #9 forgot the name of that one, but There is exclusive desserts that they have like "Chocolate Fat Cake" there was also other desserts that you wouldn't find anywhere else on the ship. Those desserts were so awesome looking, I saw several patrons lined up every morning to get their specialty coffees, teas, lattes and of course those mouth watering desserts. I thought the place looked (in design) like Starbuck's. The logos on the cups reminded me of Starbuck's. I hope that this answered your question. I can't tell you how much they charge but you can use the sign and sail cards to purchase just about anything from this cruise. The free desserts in the buffet section was also very good and I think they may have been even better than the one's that people would purchase.

There are exclusive desserts that they have like "Chocolate Fat Cake" (snip)

Eeuw. Is that because fat is a primary ingredient or because that's the effect of eating it? :D Sorry, but you won't get me to buy something wth a name like that no matter how good it looks.

Sorry to be a little OT. Carry on.

Archived