Complimentary beverage lunch loyalty program

CMM

Just got back from the Magic today. We did get the tickets, on the sixth day of our cruise:(. We did not use them. We went to Punchliners twice and it is a good menu with some funny people, but we did not have the tickets at the time. We never used them.

How does this work for past guest children? Clearly they cannot order alcohol, but do they get them to use for a milkshake/ smoothie or similar?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

The coupons just say any beverage up to a $9 value. It doesn't specify alcohol so you should be able to use them on other stuff.

They do check the S&S card and match the name to the coupon so people won't be able to give the coupons to others or use their kid's coupons for alchohol. (Not saying you were going to do that - but know there are folks on here thinking about it!):)

The coupons just say any beverage up to a $9 value. It doesn't specify alcohol so you should be able to use them on other stuff.

They do check the S&S card and match the name to the coupon so people won't be able to give the coupons to others or use their kid's coupons for alchohol. (Not saying you were going to do that - but know there are folks on here thinking about it!):)

I was one who was thinking about it. I'll admit it. I mean I paid for their cruise. Guess i'll let them have smoothies :)

Had a nice Long Island for breakfast on the Sensation . . . and this is where I learned how much BETTER the MDR is for breakfast over the Lido for breakfast.

a LIT for breakfast? that's hardcore lol

Had a nice Long Island for breakfast on the Sensation . . . and this is where I learned how much BETTER the MDR is for breakfast over the Lido for breakfast.

:p I think a nice and free LIT would make any place better for breakfast.

Yes in my experience the MDR is way better for breakast than the Lido (but with them walking around with those pastries its not better for my waistline!

:p I think a nice and free LIT would make any place better for breakfast.

Yes in my experience the MDR is way better for breakast than the Lido (but with them walking around with those pastries its not better for my waistline!

Well you certainly have a point. I love to drink on vacation - or well, if it's Tuesday or any other day of the week that ends with "day" - but I have never been able to drink in the morning. Hats off to those who can drink a LIT at 9am ;) I insist on the MDR for breakfast. I like my eggs benedict way too much to chance it being on the lido buffet.

I like your style! I'm sure you're fun to cruise with ;-)

Just got back from the Magic today. We did get the tickets, on the sixth day of our cruise:(. We did not use them. We went to Punchliners twice and it is a good menu with some funny people, but we did not have the tickets at the time. We never used them.

Somebody was asleep.. for first 5 days! So the Punchline Brunch is up and running on Magic now - cool. Was it crowded? Was it held in Northern Lights? We're back on Magic for Labor Day - pray the weather stays good.

We just got off Conquest on Sunday, and we managed to use all five of our free drink coupons, but almost forgot the last two. I am pretty sure that they showed up in our cabins at some point during our first day at sea, and confiscated all of them so they would not get thrown out by anyone. On our second sea day, the two younger children and I ate in the MDR and I remembered to take our coupons. The bar waitress took my folio number off of my S&S card, but did not look at the kids'. (I am going to assume that they really don't care if you are ordering something non-alcoholic.). The children were offered a soda or a smoothie (the mango smoothie was delicious!), and I was offered a "classic cocktail" which is a small selection from their menu. A chocolate martini is not an option, so I am not certain how the other poster got that with the coupon. I ordered a Mai Tai because I have always wondered what they taste like, and I learned that they aren't my thing. (Wish I would have ordered a smoothie.)

On the third sea day (our last full day on the ship), all five of us headed to the MDR for lunch. Our oldest child (18) was all bent out of shape that she could only select from a smoothie or soda (she wanted a cocktail), and pouted over it, claiming she wasn't going to use it. So my DH just ordered two smoothies (with his and the 18 year old's coupons), and the bar waiter took the coupons and did not ask for anyone's S & S card. Each coupon is personalized, though, and could be matched up to a person's folio number if they felt like it. I only saw one other table using coupons, but I know there were more floating around since there were a lot of red and gold cards floating around the ship,

The Pride doesn't have the punchliner brunch yet, but you can use the coupons at breakfast or lunch in the MDR.

We saw several people the last night trying to use the coupons at a bar in the evenings and they were always told they couldn't do it - that it was MDR breakfast or lunch only.

I think a lot of folks forget, don't read the fine print, or miss the coupons since they are mixed in with all the junk advertisements in your cabin the first day.

The coupons were good for any drink up to a $9 value. The waiters didn't seem to thrilled - they were running themselves silly for free drinks. Our waiter looked quite surprised and thankful when we tipped him a couple $ for ours.

I'm not sure if I'll use mine because I don't remember eating in the MDR except for at dinner and I don't think we'll go there just for the free drink.

But if we do I'll hold up a couple dollar bills with the coupons. I don't think the servers should be shorted because Carnival is giving out a bunch of coupons.

I'm not sure if I'll use mine because I don't remember eating in the MDR except for at dinner and I don't think we'll go there just for the free drink.

But if we do I'll hold up a couple dollar bills with the coupons. I don't think the servers should be shorted because Carnival is giving out a bunch of coupons.

I felt the same way. I didn't think to bring any cash, but they brought me a zeroed out ticket to sign so I just added a couple bucks there.

[quote name='MississippiMom']We just got off Conquest on Sunday, and we managed to use all five of our free drink coupons, but almost forgot the last two. I am pretty sure that they showed up in our cabins at some point during our first day at sea, and confiscated all of them so they would not get thrown out by anyone. On our second sea day, the two younger children and I ate in the MDR and I remembered to take our coupons. The bar waitress took my folio number off of my S&S card, but did not look at the kids'. (I am going to assume that they really don't care if you are ordering something non-alcoholic.). The children were offered a soda or a smoothie (the mango smoothie was delicious!), and I was offered a "classic cocktail" which is a small selection from their menu. A chocolate martini is not an option, so I am not certain how the other poster got that with the coupon. I ordered a Mai Tai because I have always wondered what they taste like, and I learned that they aren't my thing. (Wish I would have ordered a smoothie.)

On the third sea day (our last full day on the ship), all five of us headed to the MDR for lunch. Our oldest child (18) was all bent out of shape that she could only select from a smoothie or soda (she wanted a cocktail), and pouted over it, claiming she wasn't going to use it. So my DH just ordered two smoothies (with his and the 18 year old's coupons), and the bar waiter took the coupons and did not ask for anyone's S & S card. Each coupon is personalized, though, and could be matched up to a person's folio number if they felt like it. I only saw one other table using coupons, but I know there were more floating around since there were a lot of red and gold cards floating around the ship,[/QUOTE]

It's supposed to be any drink up to $9. The chocolate martini would be less than $9 like the other martinis. They may have ordered the tiramisu one.

Archived