Fall 2012 All-Stars Season of DWTS Formal Gowns

Who's voting, and are they blind? No way did Helio or Drew deserve to be thrown off. This show is becoming a sorry laughing stock.

I think that what the judges were thinking also. Len looked shocked both times.

I thought Drew was dancing even better than the season he won. I'll miss Anna, she's one of my favourite pros. Maybe she'll have more time for the show to feature her in other dances at least.

Len looked like he could not even stand up.......:eek: if you saw Carrie Ann

and Bruno? They both stood up and applauded (both in shock too)

but Carrie Ann bent down to see if Len was ok.......

What a mess:rolleyes:

I agree--this show (like many others where the public votes) has begun to go wrong because (I guess?) of voting blocks who don't care about who the best dancers/singers are.

Now I like the two poorest dancers just fine, who, in my opinion, are Kirstie and Bristol, but I would not vote for someone just because I like them personally. I would at least try to choose who I thought was the best dancer.

I must admit though, that there have over the years been a few people that just rubbed me the wrong way, personality-wise, and I would have had a hard time being objective and voting for them.

But, I don't vote, so I can't complain too much!

I can't believe that Bristol Palin is still on and fabulous dancers like Helio and Drew were sent home. This show should be about who dances the best, not who gets votes because their mother has political buddies.. No one in their right mind would vote for Bristol based on her dancing ability, and really, that is what we should be voting for.

I can't believe that Bristol Palin is still on and fabulous dancers like Helio and Drew were sent home. This show should be about who dances the best, not who gets votes because their mother has political buddies.. No one in their right mind would vote for Bristol based on her dancing ability, and really, that is what we should be voting for.

See, originally, when she was first on the show, I thought she would be the one that hordes of people would be voting against. because of her mother.

I do think she's the worst dancer left, but I don't think her popularity is strictly political--except maybe in a kind of backwards way. I know I am inclined to like her just because of all the criticism based on her family, plus, she seems really shy and nice.

But, I do think it's wrong that much more talented dancers are sent home before her.

I really don't get why Kirstie is still there; her personality gets more grating as time goes on.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS AND TOTALLY AGREE!! Silver

Brooke's one shoulder green dress is OK, nothing special and to be honest, a little boring.

Paula Abdul's dress is just plain weird. I guess that whole cut and paste type dress is big.

I feel horrible for Karina. She was so sorry, but she just slipped.

I liked Brooke's dress; it was simple, but pretty. I couldn't see much of Paula's dress, but what I did see, I thought was very strange.

Wow, some great dances tonight. A few people were over-scored, to me, especially some of the earlier dancers.

I felt so sorry for Karina too; hip-hop is just not the dance for her and I thought she looked uncomfortable for the whole dance, not just the slip-up.

Loved all the 'new' dances!

Hi:).....I actually thought Brooke's dress was pretty too. Simple and

I don't usually go for green but I did like this one.

Just remember ya'll...the results are on at 8pm Eastern time tonite....

live.....not the usual 9pm.

I agree that Brooke's dress was okay, but nothing special. I usually like green, but I don't think it was the right shade for her and I didn't care for the belt being a different more blueish green.

What I could see of Paula's dress looked like something she pulled out of her closet from the early nineties. I wondered if it was one of those strapless dresses with the strings/straps that join up to a high neck collar.

All the dances were really good last night, but I think a couple needed more content. Apollo/Katrina could lose the running around.

Loved the Disco and the Bollywood, but kissing on the mouth is not permitted in Bollywood movies, so I would have deducted Gilles for that.

I don't get home till 9 tonight, but the PVR/DVR has got the right time selected.

I liked Brooke's dress but didn't love it. I thought the dances were all really good, but thought a few were outstanding: Gilles and Peta, Derek and Shawn, and Val and Kelly. It's going to be a nail-biter waiting to see who goes home tonight.

I thought Brooke's dress was gorgeous. The teal color was beautiful, and I felt like I could see all of Brooke and not just a dress.

What bugs me so much about Bristol is her lack of effort. She's in the prime of her life and should be able to challenge herself a lot more. I can tell she doesn't like the cameras on them during rehearsals, but there must be plenty of time when they're alone and she could - I don't know - maybe work up a sweat. :confused:

I thought Brooke's dress was gorgeous. The teal color was beautiful, and I felt like I could see all of Brooke and not just a dress.

What bugs me so much about Bristol is her lack of effort. She's in the prime of her life and should be able to challenge herself a lot more. I can tell she doesn't like the cameras on them during rehearsals, but there must be plenty of time when they're alone and she could - I don't know - maybe work up a sweat. :confused:

My only excuse for Bristol is that some people are not natural dancers. Me included. I think she has to take longer to put the steps in her head then some of the others. Mark is pushing her more at least.

Kristie bugged me last night again. Whenever Maks lets go of her hand she seems to want to stop and wait for him to pick it up again. Kinda like she learned the dance in sections and can't put it all together smoothly as a whole dance.

I liked Brooke's dress tonight also. Her hair was pretty too, but I don't know how they still keep that front section from never moving off her shoulder.

Between Bristol and Kristie I can't decide who would have been better to keep for next week's group dance.

How come Paula didn't come back for the results show? Carrie Ann's dress with the high neck and big cutout last night must have been a tribute to Paula's the night before.

I absolutely loved Brooke's look last night. The dress and hairdo combination was just about the best I can remember.

IMHO, it was time for Bristol to go home. I have to give props to Kirstie for her stamina and assisted cartwheel. I'm over 60 and in pretty good shape but would no way attempt what she is doing. I'd like to see Emmitt step it up more, otherwise he should go next.

Paula was a stitch, I love her.

I loved Brooke's look tonight. I'm fine with Bristol going home, though I think Kirstie is a worse dancer and doesn't seem to improve much. She should be next, followed by Emmet, and then who knows? It will come down to popularity, since they are all great dancers.

Did you notice Carrie Ann trying to overcompensate to Bristol for her rather mean and biased comments a couple of weeks ago? I think she's had a talking to. She is very inconsistent at times, and lets certain people get away with things others get critized for.

I totally felt for Bristol last night and Monday after seeing Mark be so happy and rush to congratulate Sabrina and Shawn. I thought it was a bit rude to Bristol after last week's show where they had the fight about her thinking that Mark got stuck with his worst past partner.. He can party with his old partners after the show. This article has Mark saying a couple interesting things.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/10/16/dwts-eliminated-contestant-bristol-pali/

Too bad; I just read on People that Anna Trebunskaya and Jonathan Roberts are divorcing.

They say they will still be dance partners but I don't remember seeing him on the show lately.

(The People magazine website is my guilty pleasure that I always check every day.)

Archived