What rate did I book lol?

psyllie

I would have sworn we booked Early Saver rate for our cruise, but when I submitted an ES request for a credit due to a rate drop, it was denied saying we had not booked ES and thus were not entitled to a credit. I can't tell from my documents which rate we used to book - is there somewhere where I can find what I booked? We are seniors as well as past guests, but seems to me the ES beat all available discounts at the time we booked but now I'll be darned if I can find anything that shows which rate we booked! I would like to have all the info possible before I contact them again.

I would have sworn we booked Early Saver rate for our cruise, but when I submitted an ES request for a credit due to a rate drop, it was denied saying we had not booked ES and thus were not entitled to a credit. I can't tell from my documents which rate we used to book - is there somewhere where I can find what I booked? We are seniors as well as past guests, but seems to me the ES beat all available discounts at the time we booked but now I'll be darned if I can find anything that shows which rate we booked! I would like to have all the info possible before I contact them again.

Call whoever you booked with -or- check your booking confirmation. Toward the end there should be a section titled TERMS (or similar) and if you're booked ES it should have phrases like "nonrefundable deposit" and "no name changes". ken

When I'm doing my research, trying to decide which cruise to take, I put it all in a spreadsheet so I can compare #nights, ports, per day cost, etc.

Once I book, I put the booking number, cabin, category and rate. If I don't, I'll have no idea!

I just changed Leg 1 of my B2B to ES from PG. As Ken said, check the confirmation. There will be a list of bulleted items as "Important Notes."

Just under there is "Guest Notes" - when I was booked at PG, it stated that it was booked at a rate available for people with a valid PG number. It now states the business about the non-refundable deposit and no name changes.

You'd think it would be easy enough for them to put the fare code next to the cabin, or the booking number.

When I'm doing my research, trying to decide which cruise to take, I put it all in a spreadsheet so I can compare #nights, ports, per day cost, etc.

Once I book, I put the booking number, cabin, category and rate. If I don't, I'll have no idea!

I just changed Leg 1 of my B2B to ES from PG. As Ken said, check the confirmation. There will be a list of bulleted items as "Important Notes."

Just under there is "Guest Notes" - when I was booked at PG, it stated that it was booked at a rate available for people with a valid PG number. It now states the business about the non-refundable deposit and no name changes.

You'd think it would be easy enough for them to put the fare code next to the cabin, or the booking number.

I noticed that you said you changed from ES to PG~ once ES always ES is usually the rule~ Are you positive that you are PG and didn't just price match to a PG rate? I've switched cruises before where ES wasn't offered and I was still ES~ so you might want to double check that as you could be missing out on price drops if you don't~

I noticed that you said you changed from ES to PG~ once ES always ES is usually the rule~ Are you positive that you are PG and didn't just price match to a PG rate? I've switched cruises before where ES wasn't offered and I was still ES~ so you might want to double check that as you could be missing out on price drops if you don't~

this is what you highlighted.. the opposite. more coffee, more coffe

I just changed Leg 1 of my B2B to ES from PG

Archived