Cabins 7207 or 7209 on the Carnival Magic

GROUCHPUSS

Has anyone ever had one of these cabins on the Breeze? Do the beds go together? I know that it is a HC cabin.

These are two very different cabins...

7207 4J 185 sq ft

Beds: 2 twins

View: obstructed window - view to outdoor walkway

Bathroom: shower-toilet-sink

Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; chair and coffee table

Note: Stateroom modified for wheelchair users

Note: Beds do not convert to twin/king

Non-smoking (effective 12/01/11)

7209 8B 185/35 = 220 sq ft

Beds: twin/king Cabin connects to: 7215

View: window and balcony Balcony partition connects to: None

Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; sofa and coffee table; Balcony features: 2 patio chairs and table

Smoking permitted on balcony only (effective 12/01/11)

These are two very different cabins...

7207 4J 185 sq ft

Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; chair and coffee table

Non-smoking (effective 12/01/11)

7209 8B 185/35 = 220 sq ft

Beds: twin/king Cabin connects to: 7215

View: window and balcony Balcony partition connects to: None

Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; sofa and coffee table; Balcony features: 2 patio chairs and table

Smoking permitted on balcony only (effective 12/01/11)

I know I made a mistake I meant to put 7207 and 7208 tried to edit but it was to late.

I know I made a mistake I meant to put 7207 and 7208 tried to edit but it was to late.

7208 4J 185 sq ft

Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; desk and ottoman seat

Has anyone ever had one of these cabins on the Breeze? Do the beds go together? I know that it is a HC cabin. I meant to have 7207 or 7208

7208 4J 185 sq ft

Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; desk and ottoman seat

Thank you Susie for the reply.

I know that Carnival states that they do not go together. But I also know that the info that Carnival puts out is not always correct. So I am looking for someone who has seen these rooms or has stayed in one on the Dream or Magic or breeze.

Just like the 4J cabins on the Splendor 6206 and 6205 Carnival states that they will not go together, but I know that they will, I have seen it with my own eyes. So that is why I was looking here.

Thank you Susie for the reply.

I know that Carnival states that they do not go together. But I also know that the info that Carnival puts out is not always correct. So I am looking for someone who has seen these rooms or has stayed in one on the Dream or Magic or breeze.

Just like the 4J cabins on the Splendor 6206 and 6205 Carnival states that they will not go together, but I know that they will, I have seen it with my own eyes. So that is why I was looking here.

You are right and I hope someone can clarify for you. We have used the 4J cabins numerous times (not the HC ones) and love it.

Good luck...I checked on ....cruise line rooms dot com

for pics, but could not find any HC for the Magic. The Breeze is not even categorized yet on the site.

You are right and I hope someone can clarify for you. We have used the 4J cabins numerous times (not the HC ones) and love it.

Good luck...I checked on ....cruise line rooms dot com

for pics, but could not find any HC for the Magic. The Breeze is not even categorized yet on the site.

Thank You!

Edited by GROUCHPUSS

• 1 year later...
Did the beds fit together in cabins 7207 or 7208? We are cruising on the Dream next month and have 7207 reserved. Thanks......

If it is the handicapped cabin the beds so headboard to head board. There is call buttons on the wall at the headboard. There is no way the beds can be put together in this cabin because of the configuration.

Why did you book such a cabin?