Voyager of the seas - mini-fridge?

Hi,

I'm going on my first cruise in December :) Can anyone tell me if there is a mini fridge in the E1 category cabins (deluxe balcony)

Thanks.

All staterooms on Voyager have a cooler.

If you can leave the wooden door open for the cabinet where the "refrigerator" is located, it will cool more efficiently. It really helps to let all of that heat out of the cabinet.

This trick doesn't work on the Oasis, as the wooden door to the cabinet is attached to the refrigerator door. Open the cabinet door and the refrigerator opens.

Hi all,

I've been trying for a year to get an answer to this.

Has anyone actually got down on their hands and knees and looked for a temperature control?

The last two cruise lines I have been on had them, at the bottom left of the fridge, and I'm desperately wondering if Voyager of the Seas has a control. I'm in a Junior Suite.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Hi all,

I've been trying for a year to get an answer to this.

Has anyone actually got down on their hands and knees and looked for a temperature control?

The last two cruise lines I have been on had them, at the bottom left of the fridge, and I'm desperately wondering if Voyager of the Seas has a control. I'm in a Junior Suite.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

It's hit or miss. I've seen them on some, but there wasn't one on our cooler on FOS last week.

I have been told by Royal C that not all cabins on VOS have fridges in them. You can have ur TA request one for u tho.

Strange, have never seen a cabin without a "fridge" on any Voyager class ship:confused:, now if you have to keep medications cold, then you can request a medical fridge

Archived