Requesting cabin setup

jsf

I think they had a page on the Celebrity's website where you could request the bed configuration for your cabin( together or seperate). I can't seem to find that page,we used it last cruise (March 2012) although it didn't work as asked for but we thought we'd try again.

Any help?

J.

I think they had a page on the Celebrity's website where you could request the bed configuration for your cabin( together or seperate). I can't seem to find that page,we used it last cruise (March 2012) although it didn't work as asked for but we thought we'd try again.

Any help?

J.

Call your TA or Celebrity and request your preference, then it should show up on My Celebrity under your booking.

It doesn't really matter if you request the set-up beforehand.

DH & I have our beds apart, always request that configuration, and the beds are almost ALWAYS together. We ask the cabin steward to take care of it, and s/he fixes it right away. It is NEVER an issue.

HTH,

Ellen

I've always arrived in the cabin with the beds together and have to ask that they be separated no matter what we chose on the website or with the travel agent. My friend and I are close, but not THAT close.:D

We check into the cabin, our steward comes in to meet us and asks if we need anything and the first thing we ask is for the beds to be separated and the water pitchers filled with ice water.

We've never encountered a problem with either, in fact just about every attendant we've had has been eager to please with whatever we ask.

Archived