OH NO...not again!!

Danno

Woke up yesterday morning to 3 inches of bright white SNOW icon_mad.gif!! This has been the most hateful spring I have ever encountered....I think God is trying to make a point that I don't deserve two cruises in one year icon_wink.gif.

Understand that we are not in the high arctic. Our latitude is very close to that of Bangor Maine, only 3 hours north of Toronto!!

Bermuda can't come fast enough... icon_biggrin.gif.

OT...saw a great 2 hour special on the construction of the Queen Mary2 on the Discouvery channel this past weekend...WOW, what an interesting show. Hard to believe they could build something of that magnetude that fast.

Dan

CenturyX1,GalaxyX2,HorizonX5,VolendamX1,

Zenith to Bermuda Oct/04

Century to E.Caribbean Feb/05

**email mrtnb(at)efni(dot)com

Danno, sorry to hear about the snow. I can't take living in CT anymore never mind Canada.

I also saw the QM2 special on Discovery Channel. It was great. My travel agent was on her a couple of weeks ago for 2 nights while she was here in NYC. She said it's magnificent. Hopefully I will get on her before she becomes old.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;8;14;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until Celebrity Zenith - NYC to Bermuda

Big Red Boat II – New York to Canada/New England, August 2000

Regal Empress – New York to Canada/New England, August 2001

Millennium – 10 Night Southern Caribbean, August 2002

Millennium – 13 Night Mediterranean, August 2003

Infinity – 7 Night Eastern Caribbean, April 2004

Zenith - 7 Night NYC to Bermuda, August 2004

Danno, we had the spring from he11 last year, this year it's not that bad! We've even had sun and some warm days!

I missed the show on the discovery channel, icon_frown.gif but they'll probably have it on again. Sounds interesting!

teu37.gifBlush2.gifdihebrew.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;5;16;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 Until no one's home

Carnival Fantasy 12/01

Celebrity Galaxy 10/02

Celebrity Horizon 9/03

Carnival Miracle 5/04 79.gif

Sorry...no, those problems are a thing of the past(being optimistic icon_biggrin.gif). I have a better staff situation now so I am comfortable with the prospect of having a less eventful year.

Dan

Zenith to Bermuda Oct/04

Danno, snow, yuk, it's May!!! icon_frown.gif

Sorry you're having an ugly spring. We are having one of our better, sunnier springs! The Pacific NW is known for lots of rain, so I'm certainly enjoying our lovely spring, so far! At least you have a cruise planned. I have to wait until Oct. icon_eek.gif

Nita

Danno, shame on you! You had us all scared that something terrible had happened. Snow???? icon_eek.gif Now really! icon_rolleyes.gif Maybe you should take a weekend and fly away to some place sunny! icon_biggrin.gif It's beautiful in Atlanta right now.

Garry

click <a href="mailto:gkm278@comcast.net">here</a href> to send me an email

Snowflakes will never again touch our bodies. Having lived in California for 19 years now, we have never even ventured to the mountains to even see that "white stuff". We hate it.

Aruba in two weeks!!!

Summit 11 day cruise is now only 342 days away.

Ron

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Danno:

Woke up yesterday morning to 3 inches of bright white SNOW icon_mad.gif!! This has been the most hateful spring I have ever encountered....I think God is trying to make a point that I don't deserve two cruises in one year icon_wink.gif.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

God is punishing you for being a Leafs fan!!!

LOL. Just joking!

Less than 2 weeks till my dream Med vacation!

Splendour of the Seas May 15, 2004 (Europe!!!)

Century 07/12/03 Eastern Caribbean FFL-San Juan - St. Thomas - St.Maarten- Nassau -FFL

Komarno(Volga)07/91 Moscow - Astrahan' - Moscow (honeymoon)

Komarno(Volga)07/90 Moscow - Astrahan'- Moscow

Admiral Nachimov(or Nakhimov) (Black Sea)04/1986 Odessa - Batum

GO BRUINS!!!!

Danno,

I noticed where your posting from and had to respond. There's a log cabin on the south shore of the lake where my family spent summers for 20 years up until it was sold in 1995. I miss it desparately! I'm sorry you have to contend with snow in May but you live is such a beautiful place it's almost worth it!

Til our next cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2004;6;4;17;30;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Facination 1998

Grandeur of the Seas 1999

Nordic Empress 2000

Voyager of the Seas 2001

Facination 2002

Infinity 2003

Summit to Alaska 2004

Tatka...I've lost track, how are the Bruin's doing anyway icon_wink.gif.

Hawaii...south shore...I expect you mean down Wassi Raod. I agree, you had a beautiful spot. You are always welcome to pitch a tent in my back yard icon_biggrin.gif.

Dan

Zenith to Bermuda Oct/04

OK. The weather this year is officially weird. We have had record high temps here for the past few days (though it seems a bit cooler today). I live 6 blocks from the beach and Sunday it was 93 degrees. About 2 miles inland, it was 102. Hot sticky and nasty. Trade you....

Linda

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Danno:

Tatka...I've lost track, how are the Bruin's doing anyway icon_wink.gif.

Hawaii...south shore...I expect you mean down Wassi Raod. I agree, you had a beautiful spot. You are always welcome to pitch a tent in my back yard icon_biggrin.gif.

Dan

Zenith to Bermuda Oct/04

**email mrtnb(at)efni(dot)com<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lost to the HATED HABS!!!!!! icon_mad.gif

The only thing that keeps me alive is my Mediterranean cruise next Friday! icon_razz.gif

Century 07/12/03 Eastern Caribbean FFL-San Juan - St. Thomas - St.Maarten- Nassau -FFL

GO BRUINS!!!!

L11...really!! Tell me, when it's 93 degrees how long does it take to shovel the snow out of your driveway icon_frown.gif??

Tatka...I'm VERY aware of that series.

Dan

Zenith to Bermuda Oct/04

L11...really!! Tell me, when it's 93 degrees how long does it take to shovel the snow out of your driveway icon_frown.gif??

Tatka...I'm VERY aware of that series.

Dan

Zenith to Bermuda Oct/04

**email mrtnb(at)efni(dot)com<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well... well... well... I don't really want to say GO FLYERS!!! icon_wink.gif

(Looks like Eddie's back is hurting big time.)

I already made some enimies yesterday icon_redface.gif when I said GO CALGARY!!! ....and these people (Wings fans of course) the same people I will share private tour in ROME!!!!

GO BRUINS!!!!

Danno, no road to our place, boat only. Wassi Road close by. When the north wind blew hard we would be cabin bound for days watching the waves come in. They would break right over our dock. I would go back to visit, I have some friends there, but it just wouldn't be the same..

Til our next cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2004;6;4;17;30;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Facination 1998

Grandeur of the Seas 1999

Nordic Empress 2000

Voyager of the Seas 2001

Facination 2002

Infinity 2003

Summit to Alaska 2004

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Danno:

L11...really!! Tell me, when it's 93 degrees how long does it take to shovel the snow out of your driveway ??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danno, about the same amount of time that it takes you to shake the sand out of your briefs when it is below zero.

Linda

Danno,

That snow could have been caused by the freeze coming out of the southeast (i.e. Detroit - after the Wings blew another year icon_mad.gif).

In 1996 we visited Florida in February. On Mother's day that year it snowed at our home in Michigan. Now it was not 3 inches, but it was da**ed white and too da**ed late in the year. The following day, put the house on the market, sold it quickly and moved to Florida. Have not regretted it once since (even when the summer broils along).

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;11;5;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until we sail on SUMMIT for 10 nights

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2005;01;9;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until MOAGC's on Explorer of the Seas

cposalute.gif

Seven Cruises last Century, then:

Norwegian Sky 2000 GGC2000

Volendam 2001 GGC2001

Paradise 2001

Sensation 2002 GGC2002

Millenium 2003 (Nov 16)

Mariner OTS 2004 (Feb 29)

Summit 2004 (Nov 05)

Explorer OTS 2005 (Jan 09)

Danno,

icon_eek.gif Possibly this is to celebrate the Flames victory last night? Or to remind us of what can happen if we don't cheer long & loud for the Laffs tonight? icon_razz.gif

Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad if Carl could bring you a glass of ice wine...

I seem to recall one year in Ottawa (long ago & far away) that we had a freak snow in the first week of June!! icon_biggrin.gif Summer will arrive ... soon.

Cheers, Dave & Cat

Danno..

I feel your pain Man>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NOT

Here on the Texas Gulf Coast it is B.U.T.FUL!!

83 degrees.Not a cloud in the sky.HEading to our little beach cabin for a week of sunshine

and listening to the waves,and watching all the ships come and go!

ON the flip side,Saturday it was stormy,5 tornadoes and turned cold!

P.s.

Think of it as justified reasoning for booking 2 cruises!!

<RCI-Rhapsody- 2003

RCI-Rhapsody- 2004

until the return to the Rhapsody of the Seas

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;09;12;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

netdiver.gif

In the words of Daryl Strawberry "I miss the white stuff!".

Oh, different white stuff.

Personally, I would love to have snow down here in Texas during the summer. Anything to cool things off and reduce our electic bills.

Danno,

We feel your pain!!! Woke up with snow in Calgary today....not as much as you in Ontario but enough to be a pain in the butt!!!

Erin & Brent

"Friends are the family that you choose for yourself"

That wasn't snow, that was confetti.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Woke up with snow in Calgary today <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;11;5;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until we sail on SUMMIT for 10 nights

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2005;01;9;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until MOAGC's on Explorer of the Seas

cposalute.gif

Seven Cruises last Century, then:

Norwegian Sky 2000 GGC2000

Volendam 2001 GGC2001

Paradise 2001

Sensation 2002 GGC2002

Millenium 2003 (Nov 16)

Mariner OTS 2004 (Feb 29)

Summit 2004 (Nov 05)

Explorer OTS 2005 (Jan 09)

Archived