What Are The Best Excursions In Cozumel????

Droopy

I have been there several times and can say I have enjoyed everything and am anxious to try different things I have heard about.

Fury Catamaran - booze cruise/snorkel & beach tour (not very good snorkeling but great drinks and beach!). Tons of fun for the party crowd.

Playa Sol - beach area with all kinds of fun water activities, bar, pool, etc. Relaxing, quiet beach day. Enjoyed this a lot.

Carlos and Charlies - must go at least once! Wild time!

Want to try/have heard great things:

Chakanaab Park (sp?)

:-) Great question! I think it depends on what you are looking for. There are loads of good tours out there. We really enjoyed the All inclusive Beach Break at Nachi Cocom that we did on our last trip but this time we are considering this Island Dune Buggy Adventure it looks like a blast!!!

11 of us from our group of 38 did Nochi Cocum also and found out that our group ended up with the BEST day of all. It was a blast and gorgoeus and not too crowded,,,we had great service, drinks, beach chairs, beach toys, etc. We had also booked horseback riding for that orning, but cancelled as you have to wear slacks and sneakers...and it was just tooooo hot.

If you go there...ask for "Willie" so be your server..he was FAST and kept the 11 of us refreshed with cocktails. Also put out a Mexican buffet between 1:30-3:30 and it was really good and HOT!! yummy. swim up pool bar and jacuzzi...beautiful beach....

Would definitely go there again..but next time trying Chakanaab Park and Carlos & Charlies:D

We went on the jeep (4-wheel drive) excursion and it was absolutely wonderful. We drove the jeeps thru the jungle to a pier and then by boat to a private beach for fun i the sun and lunch and then reversed. It was a really great day and the kids (our adult children) loved dirving the jeeps.

Just saw a post with pictures from Miracle. If you check them out you will see the Jeeps and pictures of Passion Beach that you go to. They are really nice pictures. Dot

We went to Chankanaab on our own and LOVED it! Are you familiar with the "Ports of Call" section of these boards? There is a wealth of information over there.......I see you are fairly new....Welcome to the boards!

The best think we ever did was rent a jeep and tour the island on our own. It is very easy driving and you can't get lost the back side of the island is great and beautiful. There are a lot of little beach shacks to stop at plus some beaches. We rented from Cozumel insider for $60 a day and that included insurance. There were four of us so it was not expensive and we had it all day. Linda

http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/atvjungletour.htm

photos of when we went are here ...

http://medalian1.com/cruise/slides/May2005_137.html

view the next couple of slides I think there are 8ish pictures

14 mile ATV ride to the private beach to kayak a mile out to a snorkle at a reef, eat lunch (provided), ride to a ruin via ATV, then back to camp. Was a blast!

Think I'm going to have to add this to my signature since every 5th post asks about cozumel excursions :p

14 mile ATV ride to the private beach to kayak a mile out to a snorkle at a reef, eat lunch (provided), ride to a ruin via ATV, then back to camp. Was a blast!

Guest nhrich
Think I'm going to have to add this to my signature since every 5th post asks about cozumel excursions :p

Yes, and you keep answering the same poster :D

We went to Paradise beach. Took a taxi that cost $12.00 for my 2 daughters and I. The girlss got wrist bands for $5 each to use the kayaks, water trampoline, iceberg, floats, and life jackets if needed, also they had snorkel equipment. There was someone right there renting wave runners ($55 for 30 minutes), parasailing ($55), boats taking people out snorkeling. They also had hair braiding and wraps, massages on the beach and those henna tattoos. We didn’t have to pay for beach chairs or umbrellas. The food was good and moderately priced and the margaritas were great! Myself I enjoyed the gulf breezes under my umbrella on my lounge chair, while being plied by drinks by Tom the manager (great guy to meet too!). I was amazed at how much this beach had to offer. This port city is absolutely brilliant. There's a ton of things to see and do. Every "Vice" can be satisfied in this city. And of course we had to make our annual trip to Fat Tuesday's by the dock to swing at the bar and soak up atmosphere and watch people before getting back on board.

Yes I would have to say this was the best tour we have ever taken. There were 8 of us, four adults and four kids (ages 10 to 13). We all had a blast. The adults drive with a child on the back of our ATV. I do have to say its very bumpy and a ruff ride but we all did enjoy it. My husband said he had a hard time keeping up with me, I left him in my dust. (he-he) This was the first time I ever drove an ATV and I had a blast.

The power boats are a BLAST!!!!! They go out several times of day but the afternoon seems to better as the water is not as rough. Then again the rough waters make for a very exciting ride!! We were airborn several times at least 3 to 4 feet out of the water!! One of those times when we landed a wave hit us on the side and put us back in the air sideways. I almost pee'd my pants. I thought we were going over!! You also get about an hour on a private beach were they serve you a real mexican lunch. Great time, lots of fun.

The other is the Senor Frogs Sunset Cruise!! What a blast. You board the boat right on the pier where you are docked and they take you to Senor Frogs. Open bar on the boat and buy 1 get 1 free drinks at Senor's. If you enjoy drinking you would love this one. If you don't enjoy drinking but enjoy laughing at drunk people you will REALLY love this one!! They have all kinds of contest on the boat to win bottles of tequilla. I won a bottle last year for shaking my bottie!! hehe. ;) :cool:

Archived