Allure At Port Everglades

janetz

Wear something bright so you POP right out! :p

I requested 4 (since that is our family count)... I plan on wearing a BRIGHT PINK top (or maybe bright orange). I am only 5'2" so hopefullly the color will stand out. I have 3 teenage boys who will be to either side of me. YAY! getting very excited!

I requested 4 (since that is our family count)... I plan on wearing a BRIGHT PINK top (or maybe bright orange). I am only 5'2" so hopefullly the color will stand out. I have 3 teenage boys who will be to either side of me. YAY! getting very excited!

OMG you are going to love the ship! Let us know where you will be. :)

Whoops, meant to tell you location! Top deck -- mid ship near SkyBar... (we are so excited~did eastern on Oasis last year and now doing western Allure... wasn't sure how thrilled my boys were going to be, as Allure pretty much the same ship, BUT they are looking forward to hitting the ground running! the bonus is the whole additional 6" we have to explore! hahahah)

Maybe I should go to the party store & see if i can get a pink or orange lei or something to wave....

Maybe I should go to the party store & see if i can get a pink or orange lei or something to wave....

Well I am kind of partial to a pink boa:D:) It would not be the first one the webcam guys have captured..they do have 'boa radar' :) LOL

2311436810092706180S600x600Q85.jpg

You can leave it blank or put the roll call link.

I put the roll call link!

I requested 3, hopefully DH and DS will be up there with me.

Whoops, meant to tell you location! Top deck -- mid ship near SkyBar... (we are so excited~did eastern on Oasis last year and now doing western Allure... wasn't sure how thrilled my boys were going to be, as Allure pretty much the same ship, BUT they are looking forward to hitting the ground running! the bonus is the whole additional 6" we have to explore! hahahaha)

Party store sounds like a great idea! I will have to go see what I can find!!

Emmy, Where did you get your boa?

I put the roll call link!

I requested 3, hopefully DH and DS will be up there with me.

Party store sounds like a great idea! I will have to go see what I can find!!

Emmy, Where did you get your boa?

I actually purchased mine on Ebay. Many craft stores in the US have them like Michaels so this Canadian gal has been told :)

Archived