Allure At Port Everglades

janetz

I am not sure about seeing the Sky Bar on the web cam. Deck 14 foward where the wings jut out from the side is a good place. It is right above the bridge. The webcam does scan that whole area. You get there be going all the way forward, and going through the door on the left, I believe. Its been awhile for me. It was a great spot. I am sure others will chime in. :D

That was their underhanded way of saying they already knew about the webcam. Some call it snarky. There is a thread where many of us watch the cams daily or weekly. Please feel free to join us. The thread usually pops back to the top of the list around 4pm on weekends

I started a thread way back in Feb to let everyone know about the new (at the time) Ft Lauderdale webcam. I usually post on that thread every Sat and Sunday. I have it bookmarked and please feel free to bring it to the front pages when any of the RCI ships are sailing on any of the webcams sponsored by the good guys at PTZtv

Here is a link to the thread so come by and join us as we watch the ships sail away. Feel at any time to post if you are watching the ships.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=34812441#post34812441

http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com

http://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com

http://www.portcanaveralwebcam.com

http://www.portmiamiwebcam.com

http://www.nyharborwebcam.com

Anyone know how to find the archive of the 7/22 sailing of the Allure?? The 7/15 is what is showing in the bottom right corner, and when I try to find the archive, all I can find is a link to still frames, but it isn't a continuous live feed. Any help would be appreciated :-)

The PTZtv team is a bit behind in downloading them. Keep checking they will show up.:)

I think we are going to go to the Sky Bar. Can you see it on the webcam?:cool: I'm open for suggestions though. This will be my first time on her!!!!!:)

No, the angle of the cam is upward so things have to be fairly close to the edge of the ship to be seen, with the exception of shots taken of the back of the ship's open area.

I think we are going to go to the Sky Bar. Can you see it on the webcam?:cool: I'm open for suggestions though. This will be my first time on her!!!!!:)

You can submit a request form to the webcam team and tell them where you will be on Allure. Make sure you give a specific location and wear bright clothing and or bring a flag or banner to wave. Easier to spot that way.

The bridge wings on deck 14 forward PORT side is a good location as is deck 11 aft port side public balcony. They often have waves scheduled for that area.

Here is the link to request the wave. I'll be watching :) :)

http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/wave.html

If you stand at the railing near the Sky Bar you will be seen but it is random who they zoom in on that area so the best is to submit a wave request.

If you stand at the railing near the Sky Bar you will be seen but it is random who they zoom in on that area so the best is to submit a wave request.

How soon should I submit the request? We are leaving Sun. Thanks for the email address. I didn't know you could do that.

BillOh--Is that you in the pic? Can anyone get that spot? Reminds me of the Titanic! :D Oh, I see you had 2012 in the message, but 2013 in your ticker.

How soon should I submit the request? We are leaving Sun. Thanks for the email address. I didn't know you could do that.

BillOh--Is that you in the pic? Can anyone get that spot? Reminds me of the Titanic! :D Oh, I see you had 2012 in the message, but 2013 in your ticker.

Send it today!!!!!! :) :) I have sent them months in advance.

i submitted a request for Sunday as well! I told them mid ship, top deck adjacent to Sky

Bar. we will see what happens :-)

We will be watching for you....:D Let us know what you will be wearing.

Where is that? The wing? Is does not look like it. Your own private balcony? Give it up....lol

That is the port side bridge wing on Deck 14. To access this area you go to deck 14 walk all the way forward on the port side and you will be there.

The other very popular location to stand for the webcam to see you is on the public balconies on deck 11 & 12..go all the way AFT on the port side and there is a door to let you put onto that balcony

Muster drill is over about 4:50 pm so I would not waste any time to get to whichever you choose as your sail away location. Just some suggestions :) I have waved to the great webcam team at PTZtv 4 times from the Deck 11 aft balcony. Have fun and I will be watching and hopefully grab a print screen for you :) :)

these are print screens taken off the webcam as I watched sail away. Bill's is actually a high resolution photo that inletphotos.com took of him as he sailed away

AFT Deck 11 PORT Side ~ very popular location

2421269520092706180S600x600Q85.jpg

Bridge Wing Deck 14 Forward Port Side

2025222690092706180S600x600Q85.jpg

Along the top deck by the railings.. really important to have something to wave so you will stand out among the other cruisers.

2837093460092706180S600x600Q85.jpg

That is the port side bridge wing on Deck 14. To access this area you go to deck 14 walk all the way forward on the port side and you will be there.

The other very popular location to stand for the webcam to see you is on the public balconies on deck 11 & 12..go all the way AFT on the port side and there is a door to let you put onto that balcony

Muster drill is over about 4:50 pm so I would not waste any time to get to whichever you choose as your sail away location. Just some suggestions :) I have waved to the great webcam team at PTZtv 4 times from the Deck 11 aft balcony. Have fun and I will be watching and hopefully grab a print screen for you :) :)

these are print screens taken off the webcam as I watched sail away. Bill's is actually a high resolution photo that inletphotos.com took of him as he sailed away

AFT Deck 11 PORT Side ~ very popular location

2421269520092706180S600x600Q85.jpg

Bridge Wing Deck 14 Forward Port Side

2025222690092706180S600x600Q85.jpg

Along the top deck by the railings.. really important to have something to wave so you will stand out among the other cruisers.

2837093460092706180S600x600Q85.jpg

We have been there, on the Oasis, long before many others knew how to get there...Its is a great spot.

We have been there, on the Oasis, long before many others knew how to get there...Its is a great spot.

Ditto for me :) Inaugural sailing. you know when it was a 'secret';);)

Archived