Allure At Port Everglades

janetz

Looks normal to me. Is there something special this week that I don't see?

Some people like to see the Allure live at port via the webcam. So I posted and I am sure it will be enjoyed :D

Some people like to see the Allure live at port via the webcam. So I posted and I am sure it will be enjoyed :D

That was their underhanded way of saying they already knew about the webcam. Some call it snarky. There is a thread where many of us watch the cams daily or weekly. Please feel free to join us. The thread usually pops back to the top of the list around 4pm on weekends

That was their underhanded way of saying they already knew about the webcam. Some call it snarky. There is a thread where many of us watch the cams daily or weekly. Please feel free to join us. The thread usually pops back to the top of the list around 4pm on weekends

Thanks Biil. I was looking for it earlier and just popped it up myself....Yes, I thought snarky too but I just replied with a big smile. :D I can't be bothered with people like that...:p

I love looking at the webcams!! It doesn't matter to me how many times someone starts a thread with a webcam. They always put a smile on my face!:)

That's how I feel...thanks Janetz for the reminder!

That's how I feel...thanks Janetz for the reminder!

Your welcome. You just answered a question I had earlier about who the CD is on the Allure right now. :) Cant wait to find out who it will be next May!

I really enjoy the Port Everglades web cam and watch it often because the big container ships and tankers are cool too. The busy tug boats are my favorites. It is so fun to watch Oasis and Allure leave and hear their horns blow. I always wave back to all the lucky wavers on board and wish them a wonderful cruise.

It will be even more fun when all the big cruiseships come back for their "season". The Port Everglades pilots must be worn out on weekends when so many cruise ships come back.

I actually watched her arrive today. Usually she is pier side around 5am but she hadn't even entered the ship channel yet by that time this morning, finally getting alongside around 5:35am. I wonder how that effected the early disembarkation?

Anyone know how to find the archive of the 7/22 sailing of the Allure?? The 7/15 is what is showing in the bottom right corner, and when I try to find the archive, all I can find is a link to still frames, but it isn't a continuous live feed. Any help would be appreciated :-)

do you post about the webcam every weekend?

Last week it was the Oasis

There are enough people posting every week watching one of the two leave, or in the cooler months other ships including those from Port Canaveral and Miami. I was pleased to watch Freedom Saturday for the first time since I got off her in 2008.

Archived