Random questions

IAMCRZIN

On the Carnival Triumph....

Are the muster drills still on deck or have they been moved to where you can sit down??

When you order Corona from BV...are they in a glass bottle??

What night is formal night on 5 day??

Is there a bench on the secret deck on Lido??

I ask these questions on another thread but didn't get the responses i needed. Hope someone here can answer them for me. Thanks!

Haven't been on the Triumph for a while but believe muster is under the life bpoats so its standing. My husband and I wait until the last minute to stand out thereThen we're not packed person to person. We stand just inside then go out and take our time getting there.. Handicapped passenger wait just inside.

A lot of bottle drinks now come in aluninum bottles, not glass but don't know about corona.

Formal night -with very few passengers dressed formally- is the 2nd night out, usually a day at sea. It is now called "Cruise Elegant Night" on Carnival.

Don't know about a secret deck on the Lido deck. There probably is a Serenity Deck. This is adults only and no smoking and they mean that! There are wicker chairs and chaises with nice pads on them and you can get towels here. Most have a hot tub or two also.

About the seating on the "secret" decks....we've been on three cruises, and enjoy sail-away from these decks each time. There has always been a wooden bench seat with the ship's name on it. However, the rail is high enough that, if you sit down, you won't be able to see much over the rail!

About the seating on the "secret" decks....we've been on three cruises, and enjoy sail-away from these decks each time. There has always been a wooden bench seat with the ship's name on it. However, the rail is high enough that, if you sit down, you won't be able to see much over the rail!

Thank you for this info! I have problems with my knees and sometimes i just need a place to sit for a few minutes and then i am ready to go! :)

Archived