booking 2 rooms

sewut

If I want to book two rooms, one for DH, myself, and 2 Grandkids, and one for my DD, SIL, and 2 Grandkids, and my husband and I are Platinum, do I have to put one of us in each room to get priority boarding for all of us?

How do I book two rooms so we have the same booking # and eat at the same table?

Do I have to call to book, or can I do it online and link the booking?

they can "connect" your reservation. the term escapes me now - it isn't connect. we have an autistic son and he gets VIP. they always allow us all to board together (we have to book two cabin a well) and we always get the same dinner time, table, etc. if not anytime dining. There was one time when Carnival's VIP person tried to tell us she could only board those in our ASD son's cabin. I politely pointed out this was no the case since the bookings were merged, connected, whatever the word is that has run away from my brain. I told her that we would not board unless all 6 of us boarded together (husband, myself, and 4 kids age 10 and under). She had no problem with it after I told her we would refuse boarding. I am not an ass about things and am very nice, smile, etc. If you are polite then people are far more apt to help you out. I would call and have your reservations "connected" - it's going to kill me until that stupid word pops into my brain LOL - and it should be no problem. Do you have a PVP who could do this for you?

Link. Thats the word. We were under one S&S (dad in one cabin, me in the other - adjoining with door always open) and that one cruise they were weird about it. We have done this with no problem on several other cruises with the exact same arrangements, it was just that one that was odd for about 3 minutes.

We've never used a PVP, we've always used a TA or booked it online ourselves. We want to book Early Saver, so I'd like to book it myself so I can keep up with the price drops. How does that work with a PVP? Do you have to call and mess with being put on hold forever? I hate calling. The people either have a strong accent, or they talk a mile a minute, and my hearing aids can't decipher them. lol

We've never used a PVP, we've always used a TA or booked it online ourselves. We want to book Early Saver, so I'd like to book it myself so I can keep up with the price drops. How does that work with a PVP? Do you have to call and mess with being put on hold forever? I hate calling. The people either have a strong accent, or they talk a mile a minute, and my hearing aids can't decipher them. lol

Anything you book thru Carnival, either the toll free number reps who take incoming or a PVP, it is all the same.. YOU put in the form, they are not really supposed to do it.

My PVP neither has a accent nor talks a mile a minute.. she has the perfect phone voice to me. Im surprised you have had a lot of reps at Carnival with foreign accents answer.. but you are fine .. if you call and book, anything booked direct with Carnival you put in the form, not call.

Anything you book thru Carnival, either the toll free number reps who take incoming or a PVP, it is all the same.. YOU put in the form, they are not really supposed to do it.

My PVP neither has a accent nor talks a mile a minute.. she has the perfect phone voice to me. Im surprised you have had a lot of reps at Carnival with foreign accents answer.. but you are fine .. if you call and book, anything booked direct with Carnival you put in the form, not call.

I guess I wasn't clear about the accents, I meant phone calls with businesses in general. I have enough trouble hearing, without an accent or fast talker. So many times these days when I call a business, it is handled in another country, and when I press 1 for English, it's not their first language,, and difficult to understand.

We booked four cabins for our family with Past Guest rate. Our PVP put one PG traveler in each cabin with booking numbers linked.

When we check in, there will be four members who will have to go to Guest Services to switch cabins, so they can stay with their spouse/partner.

Ditto. I wear hearing aids as well. Never had an issue with Carnival. They are not outsourced if that is what you are getting at. I do have an awesome phone clip that uses bluetooth togo through my hearing aids. Even without that and phone to my ear, never an issue.

Archived