Latitudes points poll

johnql

What is your current Latitudes level?  

234 members have voted

1. 1. What is your current Latitudes level?

• Bronze: 1-19 pts
    • Silver: 20-47 pts
    • Gold: 48-75 pts
    • Platinum: 76+ pts
    • 250+ pts
    • 500+ pts
    • 700+ pts
    • 1000+ pts

Currently @75 points but have 3 weeks ,booked more than 9 months advance, in a suite. =:confused:63 more points:Djust saying.

:D...Ok, can I just say that is awesome??? 3 cruises in suites booked????

That is totally fabulous!

My 2 were leather bound. The Waterford bowl is for 750 points. Nothing listed for 1000.

I don't remember seeing this page during the online survey. I'm thinking it was only included for those Latitudes members who have already far exceeded Platinum status.

It's a little hard to read, so here's what it says:

250 pts - leather-bound pocket atlas

500 pts - leather picture frame (made by Coach?)

750 pts - Waterford crystal bowl

The 750 pts is an interesting increment. It makes sense, but for some reason if you go to NCL.com and check out the Latitudes rewards, the level is indicated as 700 pts.

As time2cruise1 posted, there's no indication as to what the 1000pt milestone gift would be.

I don't remember seeing this page during the online survey. I'm thinking it was only included for those Latitudes members who have already far exceeded Platinum status.

It's a little hard to read, so here's what it says:

250 pts - leather-bound pocket atlas

500 pts - leather picture frame (made by Coach?)

750 pts - Waterford crystal bowl

The 750 pts is an interesting increment. It makes sense, but for some reason if you go to NCL.com and check out the Latitudes rewards, the level is indicated as 700 pts.

As time2cruise1 posted, there's no indication as to what the 1000pt milestone gift would be.

Why can't they just give you OBC???? Gifts are just lame imo.

Why can't they just give you OBC???? Gifts are just lame imo.

I believe that's one of the options that NCL is considering since it was listed as one of the potential changes in the survey.

I didn't get the survey but wish I would have. Did they have a place for comments? I benefited in getting moved up the ladder quickly went from bronze to silver in Dec with the change and took a cruise in Feb. which put me into gold. But truthfully I would have preferred getting my points the old way and getting the $150 OBC when moving to the next level. Which I would have gotten on my Feb. cruise but now... nada.:mad: Since we always book a suite we get all the benefits anyway until we get to platinum and the only thing we gain at that level is LeBistro (I guess since it's free we will try it this time), laundry (will be my favorite) and ship tour (will be DH's favorite).

I would have been happy with the OBC at the milestones level but maybe a bit more at the 1000. But I don't think it will be possible for us to ever get that high as we are at 61 pts (although just sent a letter to the Latitudes Dept to get our 2010 cruise put on our history which would get us up to platinum) 1000 is a loooong way off.:eek:

My husband and I will be platinum after our Sept. cruise on the Star to Bermuda. We booked a suite, which took us over the top from gold.

In checking NCL's platinum rewards list, it does not list free dinner at Le Bistro. Did they remove this reward?

Yes they do.

With a CAS comped cruise you only get the points for the room that is comped.

We are always comped a mini-suite or a balcony, then we pay the difference for a full suite, but we only get the points for a minisuite.

My husband and I will be platinum after our Sept. cruise on the Star to Bermuda. We booked a suite, which took us over the top from gold.

In checking NCL's platinum rewards list, it does not list free dinner at Le Bistro. Did they remove this reward?

Hi Pat,

I see it still listed on their website...

http://www2.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards/rewards-points-and-benefits

It's the 3rd perk of the 6 that are listed for Platinum members only. :)

Hi Pat,

I see it still listed on their website...

http://www2.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards/rewards-points-and-benefits

It's the 3rd perk of the 6 that are listed for Platinum members only. :)

Hi, Margaret, :eek:OMGosh, how could I have missed it? Thanks muchly. We always dine at Le Bistro, anyway, so I was just curious if NCL had dropped a perk. Nice to know they haven't.

Not to highjack this post, but we are on for dinner with you and Steve at Le Bistro in December. Hope you like wine, because Jim's bringing some special bottles for our anniversaries' celebration--yours and ours! Can't wait!:)

Archived