Does such a cruise exist?

I like using Royals website because its a lot like gambling but with no risks. I did see 12 night cruises out of Baltimore on Enchantment 4/1 and 4-13. That was as close as I could come.

The 4/13 is cheaper as it ends in Port Canaveral, I guess thats when Enchantment replaces Monarch.

You could do Explorer in May but it would be bermuda and Eastern...

what Southern ports are you looking at???

Ports such as Aruba, Bonaire, St. Kitts, Dominica, Grenada. We've been to Barbados, St. Lucia, Antiqua, St. Marteen, St. Thomas. That's not to say that if we also revisited some of those same ports that we would mind.

Thanks.

Ports such as Aruba, Bonaire, St. Kitts, Dominica, Grenada. We've been to Barbados, St. Lucia, Antiqua, St. Marteen, St. Thomas. That's not to say that if we also revisited some of those same ports that we would mind.

Thanks.

Nope....those are too far south to get to from the Northeast in a reasonable amount of time (some of them...not all...)

Closest is the B2B on EX to Bermuda...and then Eastern....or the repo on Enchantment.....It would be fun though...(however not I am not a big fan of Grenada....) LOVE Aruba though..

OH wait...there is an EX that does BDA (day stop only..) then does St Maarten, San Juan and Labadee...????)

you could tack on another Bermuda ... hee hee just a thought!

Your only option I can see in the April/May 2013 time-frame on RCCL to see both Bermuda and anything in the Caribbean on a closed loop B2B would be:

Take a 5 night cruises on Explorer:

Cape Liberty Cruise Port, New Jersey; Kings Wharf, Bermuda; Cape Liberty Cruise Port, New Jersey

Combined with one of the following:

Option1:

April 18, 2013 - 9 night Explorer:

Cape Liberty Cruise Port, New Jersey; Kings Wharf, Bermuda; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Cape Liberty Cruise Port, New Jersey

Option 2:

May 2, 16, or 30 - 9 night on Exlorer:

Cape Liberty Cruise Port, New Jersey; Kings Wharf, Bermuda; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Labadee, Haiti; Cape Liberty Cruise Port, New Jersey

The 5 nighter can be taken before or after the 9 night cruises.

If you don't care if the cruise is closed loop, you can do Grandeur's Northbound re-positioning to Baltimore combined with a 7 night Bermuda cruise. There are actually 4 separate cruises (you could do a B2B2B2B with no duplication of ports). Depending on where you get on, though, it could be significantly more than 2 weeks:

April 15 - 6 night:

Cartagena, Colombia; Kralendijk, Bonaire; Willemstad, Curacao; Oranjestad, Aruba; Colon, Panama

April 21 - 3 night:

Colon, Panama; San Juan, Puerto Rico

April 24 - 9 night:

San Juan, Puerto Rico; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; Basseterre, St. Kitts; St. John's, Antigua; Tortola, British Virgin Islands; Samana, Dominican Republic; Labadee, Haiti; Baltimore, Maryland

May 3 - 7 night:

Baltimore, Maryland; Kings Wharf, Bermuda; Baltimore, Maryland

Thanks.

I realize that the following information doesn't fall within your preferred dates but if you have any flexibility in choosing when you sail you might find these cruises of interest:

The annual Fall repositioning cruises from Boston to Tampa (Jewel in 2012 and Brilliance in 2013) don't include Bermuda but do go to several of the islands you have listed including St.Kitts, Barbados, Aruba and Curacao among others. They are 14 nights in length and are very popular.

You might also consider the 11 night Brilliance cruise in October, 2012 which repositions from Quebec City to Port Liberty in New Jersey, via Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Bar Harbor and Portland,Maine, and then sails from Bayonne to San Juan, Puerto Rico on a special 8 night cruise that visits St. Kitts, St. Maarten, Tortola, and St. Thomas.

Silversea. Here's a sample itinerery for a B2B that does what you want:

Oct 29 2013

Tue

New York, New York, USA

5:00 PM

Oct 30 2013

Wed

Day at Sea

Oct 31 2013

Thu

Hamilton, Bermuda

1:00 PM

Nov 01 2013

Fri

Hamilton, Bermuda

4:00 PM

Nov 02 2013

Sat

Day at Sea

Nov 03 2013

Sun

Day at Sea

Nov 04 2013

Mon

Gustavia, St. Barts

8:00 AM

11:00 PM

Nov 05 2013

Tue

St. John's, Antigua

7:00 PM

Nov 06 2013

Wed

Roseau, Dominica

6:00 PM

Nov 07 2013

Thu

Bequia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines

Nov 08 2013

Fri

Bridgetown, Barbados

5:00 AM

Nov 08 2013

Fri

Bridgetown, Barbados

Nov 09 2013

Sat

Day at Sea

Nov 10 2013

Sun

Willemstad, Curacao, Angol

Nov 11 2013

Mon

Oranjestad, Aruba

Nov 12 2013

Tue

Kralendijk Bonaire

2:00 PM

Nov 13 2013

Wed

El Guamache, Isla Margarita

9:00 AM

Nov 14 2013

Thu

St. George's, Grenada

Nov 15 2013

Fri

Bridgetown, Barbados

Silversea. Here's a sample itinerery for a B2B that does what you want:

Oct 29 2013

Tue

New York, New York, USA

Oct 30 2013

Wed

Day at Sea

Oct 31 2013

Thu

Hamilton, Bermuda

1:00 PM

Nov 01 2013

Fri

Hamilton, Bermuda

4:00 PM

Nov 02 2013

Sat

Day at Sea

Nov 03 2013

Sun

Day at Sea

Nov 04 2013

Mon

Gustavia, St. Barts

Nov 05 2013

Tue

St. John's, Antigua

Nov 06 2013

Wed

Roseau, Dominica

Nov 07 2013

Thu

Bequia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines

Nov 08 2013

Fri

Bridgetown, Barbados

Nov 08 2013

Fri

Bridgetown, Barbados

Nov 09 2013

Sat

Day at Sea

Nov 10 2013

Sun

Willemstad, Curacao, Angol

Nov 11 2013

Mon

Oranjestad, Aruba

Nov 12 2013

Tue

Kralendijk Bonaire

2:00 PM

Nov 13 2013

Wed

El Guamache, Isla Margarita

9:00 AM

Nov 14 2013

Thu

St. George's, Grenada

Nov 15 2013

Fri

Bridgetown, Barbados

That is definitely the perfect cruise but the price is a little steep for me. Are the prices per cabin or per person?

Thank you!

That is definitely the perfect cruise but the price is a little steep for me. Are the prices per cabin or per person?

Thank you!

I believe they're per person. However, Silversea is an AI cruiseline, so I'm not sure how you'd compare rates. BTW, they're too rich for my blood, too;)

You can do it on a Celebrity Ship.

Celebrity Summit April 20, 2013 7 night Souther Carribean

Starts in Puerto Rico

Barbados

Antigua

St. Lucia

St. Marteen

St. Thomas

Ends in Puerto Rico

Celebrity Summit April 27, 2013 8 night Reposititioning

Starts in Puerto Rico

St. Marteen

St. Thomas

Tortola, BVI

Bermuda (over night)

Ends at Cape Liberty, Bayonne, NJ

I take the repositioning cruise every year, it is a blast. It is a very unique iteinerary and a great ship and staff. And the prices are astonishingly good right now......its almost cheaper to go on the cruise than to stay home :)

Check Azamara too. Just today I was doodling on their site and saw in either Nov, Dec or Jan (those are the months I was looking at and I can't remember cause it wasn't what I was looking for) I think there was a TA from Spain that included Bermuda and at least MIA:confused: maybe further south. Just saw your question and since the search was fresh in my mind, thought I'd mention it.

Princess does (usually in May and October) on the Caribbean Princess:

Oct 27th: 4 night Bermuda r/t from New York

Oct 31st: 10 night "Caribbean Islander" from NY that goes to some Southern Caribbean.

They also do the opposite in May. We did the repo from San Juan to New York that had a stop in Bermuda last May. The week before we got on, the Caribbean Princess was doing the Southern Caribbean route.

We had a blast on the repo cruise last year!

If you don't care if the cruise is closed loop, you can do Grandeur's Northbound re-positioning to Baltimore combined with a 7 night Bermuda cruise. There are actually 4 separate cruises (you could do a B2B2B2B with no duplication of ports). Depending on where you get on, though, it could be significantly more than 2 weeks:

April 15 - 6 night:

Cartagena, Colombia; Kralendijk, Bonaire; Willemstad, Curacao; Oranjestad, Aruba; Colon, Panama

April 21 - 3 night:

Colon, Panama; San Juan, Puerto Rico

April 24 - 9 night:

San Juan, Puerto Rico; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; Basseterre, St. Kitts; St. John's, Antigua; Tortola, British Virgin Islands; Samana, Dominican Republic; Labadee, Haiti; Baltimore, Maryland

May 3 - 7 night:

Baltimore, Maryland; Kings Wharf, Bermuda; Baltimore, Maryland

This is a dream cruise!!! :D If I was rich, I'd book this right now; will have to keep my eye on it and see if I can do even half of it.

Thanks.

Vision has 11 nights out of Fort Lauderdale.

2 Sea Days- Antigua, St. Lucia, Barbados, either St. Vincent or Gernada, Bonaire, Aruba, 2 Sea Days, and back to Fort Lauderdale

Vision has 11 nights out of Fort Lauderdale.

2 Sea Days- Antigua, St. Lucia, Barbados, either St. Vincent or Gernada, Bonaire, Aruba, 2 Sea Days, and back to Fort Lauderdale

Thank you. The only comment that I have about this cruise is that it isn't long enough for us.

Archived