Hotel in Orlando/Kissimee/Lake Buena Vista???

honeymooners11

Hey all,

I have been looking again at the place our travel agent booked for us for 3 nights before we go on our cruise and I am beginning to re-think her judgement. It is the Travelodge in Kissimee...what do you think??? We are thinking about switching but need to find a place that isn't too far from Universal or Disney. We are renting a car at the airport so distance from there is no biggy. We are then leaving after three days and driving to Miami. Any suggestions would be fantastic.

KT

If you are travelling with a big family then the Embassy suites Grand Beach Resort is a good adresse. the units consits of 3 bedreooms / 3 Bathrooms full Kitchen/ screen room etc etc...... It also has a pretty good location.

• 4 weeks later...

I would try to get a hotel at Lk Buena Vista. You would be close to both Disney and Universal. I live near Kissimmee and if I remember correctly, the Travelodge isn't that great looking, at least from the outside. I don't know what you want to pay, but the hotels at Buena Vista are much nicer. (Also more expensive)

Most of the hotels in Kissimmee that are closer to Disney, are where there is a ton of construction on 192. Lots of dirt from the rebuilding of the roads and sometimes difficult to get into the hotels. I would call the hotel and ask them if they are where the construction is. If so, I would definitely book somewhere else.

Katie

Archived