Do you enjoy stateroom romance more on cruise or at home?

plumeria

Let's just say - I love sea-days! Must be why I have a transatlantic for 8 days in April, six of which are sea days :D . We completely look at cruises as a relaxation trip. We love afternoon naps, and never over-extend ourselves on excursions. We save our strength for cabin and balcony activities!

I love this thread! I have been waiting for something like this to show up, so I could "delicately" ask this question............

The title of this thread is "Do you enjoy stateroom romance more on a cruise or at home?" so lets take it one more step........... only in your room or on the balcony? Anywhere else on the ship?

I love this thread! I have been waiting for something like this to show up, so I could "delicately" ask this question............

The title of this thread is "Do you enjoy stateroom romance more on a cruise or at home?" so lets take it one more step........... only in your room or on the balcony? Anywhere else on the ship?

Can't wait to see the answers to this question! Come on now...be honest. The rest of us want to know what we can get away with! ;)

OK...elaborate please, I have know idea what Rasul is!
It sounds so innocent in the Celebrity description:

Rasul

Soothe your body and soul with this Oriental ceremony featuring a cleansing seaweed-soap shower, medicinal muds and an herbal steam bath.

OK, so it's mud, scent and oil for two -- with a private combination of "treatment area", shower and sauna thrown in as working space. Add an ounce of imagination and an hour of time to spare, and voila! It's whatever experience you make of it.

It sounds so innocent in the Celebrity description:

Rasul

Soothe your body and soul with this Oriental ceremony featuring a cleansing seaweed-soap shower, medicinal muds and an herbal steam bath.

OK, so it's mud, scent and oil for two -- with a private combination of "treatment area", shower and sauna thrown in as working space. Add an ounce of imagination and an hour of time to spare, and voila! It's whatever experience you make of it.

My spelling of "no" was atrocious...I was answering the phone and not paying enough attention! I'm a teacher, for heaven's sake!

I am such a chicken though (regarding the Rasul treatment/and or hour to spare)...I'd be scared to death someone would walk in!

My spelling of "no" was atrocious...I was answering the phone and not paying enough attention! I'm a teacher, for heaven's sake!

I am such a chicken though (regarding the Rasul treatment/and or hour to spare)...I'd be scared to death someone would walk in!

As to the spelling, I'm not buying your excuse. You were really off in some fantasy you haven't yet disclosed, weren't you?

As to the privacy, one slip of that sort, and Celebrity would be looking for a new contractor for the spa area. You might even find you own a piece of Elemis! Never fear -- the time is yours and will be uninterrupted. The staff there is very conscious that you occupy the space, and nobody else can get into your area.

Canderson -- You're hilarious! I shall never divulge my fantasies! But truly -- I was on the phone!

Sounds like you've had experience in that Rasul treatment room, I guess I can take your word for it then! How much does it cost? Does it include a massage, or can you add it on?

Canderson -- You're hilarious! I shall never divulge my fantasies! But truly -- I was on the phone!

Sounds like you've had experience in that Rasul treatment room, I guess I can take your word for it then! How much does it cost? Does it include a massage, or can you add it on?

The massage would be an add-on. On our most recent cruise, the Rasul was $95 for the 60 minutes.

Here's (perhaps) a more accurate description from the flyer they gave out on the ship:

Relax in your private steam room and exfoliate each other (for those that need a dictionary, don't get all excited...) with the exotic body scrub before applying rich muds containing vitamins and minerals to feed and nourish the skin. You will both, without a doubt, leave feeling fantastic.

You lock the door...from the inside. No one can walk in on you. We just did the Rasul last week on a Princess ship. Lots of fun!

Be sure to take a watch...so you'll know how slow or fast your 60 minutes is going. The spa attendant said she would knock on the door when we had 15 minutes left, but it was still nice having my watch there.

Archived