Gem Dailies from 7/28-8/4

callmebetty

I happen to be sitting in my dad's office right now so here you go :)

I think this is what you want...

Thankyou so much! Exactly what I wanted! I dont recall Gem having Moderno last january-did it replace another restaurant?

Thank you for posted the Dailies. I have send a message to the Hotel Director telling him about your wonderful review and asking him to relay a message to my friend.

I am glad that you had a wonderful cruise. I was hoping to be on the Gem over the summer, but it was not possible. Thank you for for review.

I am glad they are helpful!

There are some things that take place that aren't on there too like the raffles at the duty free shop and jewelry stores. I think the jewelry raffle was the first night (or was it the second?) I won an IPad cover from that one and there were some really nice prizes so make sure you get that info on board!!!

The duty free raffle was for 50% off of your purchase and was done on the second to last day. I also think it was for purchases made that day so ask about that if you are planning on buying lots of stuff!

And if you are latitudes or CAS people, the parties are listed on letters in your room. We missed them all, but the Latitudes was on the GSC day at 7.

Archived