Planning and pre-packing - Bibles on board?

babysteps

I'm (over?) planning & pre-packing for our cruise next month. I going to try to pack really lightly.

Oh all wise Oceania travelers, are there any Bibles on board? We'll be on Riviera. Either in nightstand (Gideon style) or the library? I couldn't tell from a search on the Oceania line and roll call threads.

One less thing to pack! (or, if the answer is 'no', download).

Thanks in advance for y'all's collected wisdom :)

I'm (over?) planning & pre-packing for our cruise next month. I going to try to pack really lightly.

Oh all wise Oceania travelers, are there any Bibles on board? We'll be on Riviera. Either in nightstand (Gideon style) or the library? I couldn't tell from a search on the Oceania line and roll call threads.

One less thing to pack! (or, if the answer is 'no', download).

Thanks in advance for y'all's collected wisdom :)

Not in the suites, not sure about the library. Never saw one.

FWIW E-readers like kindle or nook are amazing for traveling. You can have a whole library of books with you. I'm sure the bible is available free on either device. I know before I got mine I always devoted a good amount of space to novel to read. This might help your goal of cutting down what you pack.

FWIW E-readers like kindle or nook are amazing for traveling. You can have a whole library of books with you. I'm sure the bible is available free on either device. I know before I got mine I always devoted a good amount of space to novel to read. This might help your goal of cutting down what you pack.

Good point. I have a good friend who is a Nook tech consultant & a college roommate who swears by her Kindle. And I am a big fan of reading things on the screen if the source is electronic (rather than printing out the spreadsheet, powerpoint, etc). Thanks to the onboard library, sounds like I won't have to pack either an e-reader or any books - yay for packing light (or at least intentions to pack light!).

• 1 month later...

Hi all! FYI, just got home from our cruise on Riviera and I did not find a Bible in the library - of course, I didn't look until day 3 either ;)

The library did have a great selection of books in a wide array of categories, was a pleasant surprise.

Archived