Tour suitable for kids from Montego Bay

Cinderellie

Hello, cruising the Conquest August 29 with a 10 YO girl and 14 YO boy, and hubby.

Hearing the cautionary tales about Jamaica, what would you recommend for excursions that active kids would like to avoid the beggars, hassle?

We were to Dunns River Falls before -- and we HATED it. So dangerous. Many in our group slipped and fell. I was petrified. Would never do it again. Something tamer -- yet we're not into museums or historical tours. More attraction/kid oriented. And safe!
Thanks!

Cinderellie

Honeymoon Dolphin 1982
Royal Caribbean 1985
NCL Norway 1989
Chandris 1990
Princess 1993
Big Red Boat 1998
Disney Magic 2002

Hi Cinderellie!

(Cute board name!)

We were in Montego Bay in February and we booked thru A-Z planners to do Mayfield Falls. If you do a search on my name and check previous posts, I describe this tour in detail. My boys loved this tour and I would highly recommend it. Someone else has pics posted on this tour.

I saw you were interested in Grand Caymen and Cozumel too. We have done the stingray sandbar tour with Nativeway twice and loved it. It really is a must if you have never been to Grand Caymen. Never been to the turtle farm, but I have to think its way more exciting! We have also been to seven mile beach twice too.

In Cozumel we have done Playa Sol, your kids are a great age for that beach, they have all the toys, (they also have their own website if you want to check it out), and Chunkanab is a great place to snorkel if thats what you want. No snorkeling at Playa Sol. Both places have great restaurants to get some Mexican food.

ToryBruno

Holland America Zaandam 2/04
Grand Princess 9/03
Carnival Inspiration 2/03
Celebrity Horizon 12/02
Golden Princess 11/01
Carnival Holiday 11/94
RCCL Song of America 9/86

[B]Cinderellie[/B] Much to do with the kids around Montego Bay. Here is a site that has good
pictures and tells you what you need to know.
Enjoy your trip..

[url="http://www.virtourist.com/america/jamaica/montegobay/index.html"]http://www.virtourist.com/america/jamaica/montegobay/index.html[/url]

Bohiem, Carnival Sensation, Fantasy, Celebration, Destiny 7/02, R.C Exployer of the Seas, 11/17/01. Carnival Pride 6/8/03 & 9/21/03
Queen Mary2 3/16/04, Victory 5/23/04..

Archived