Reflection Suite - who will it attract?

CruiseImage

Maybe they are like the Crown Loft Suites on Oasis...doors closed you hear NOTHING. We were next to the lounge and never heard any music or noise. You could view the basketball court from the Royal Crown Loft but again no noise--totally soundproof.

In rough seas it could be more like a washing machine than a shower :D

I have read that no one can see in and there is an electronic privacy feature, but I think you would still need a VERY healthy self image to comfortably shower in such a place....lol

Newsier - I think the Royal Loft Suite on the Oasis-class ships is in a much more stable position on a much more stable ship than these new Reflection Suites (all the way forward)?

We cruised one week in the Royal Loft last year on the Allure and it was great. The Reflection suite does not appeal to me. The balcony on the Royal Loft was huge with a very large private hot tub. I feel the Royal Loft was designed much better. The Reflection Suite looks to be an afterthought.

In rough seas it could be more like a washing machine than a shower :D

I have read that no one can see in and there is an electronic privacy feature, but I think you would still need a VERY healthy self image to comfortably shower in such a place....lol

And we all know how reliable electronic devices are, right?!? I might use it at sea... but can't picture it when docked next to another ship! Is there an alternative shower in the suite?

And we all know how reliable electronic devices are, right?!?

No worries at all......I believe the electronics are being done by the same company that did the X website :eek:;)

Archived