Quickie Question...3rd berth

Mudhen

Do any of the Oceania ships have cabins suitable for 3 adults? Where can I find that info? Just came off their website and it's either they don't do 3rds or I can't find where that info is. If they do accomodate a 3rd, has anyone experienced such? All replies appreciated.

There are cabins marked on the deck plan for 3rd & quad accommodation ;)

I think they are the sofa bed but I have no experience with sharing a cabin with 3 adults

they just suit 2 fine so I cannot imagine 3

Maybe in a PH or suite it would work out

Do any of the Oceania ships have cabins suitable for 3 adults? Where can I find that info? Just came off their website and it's either they don't do 3rds or I can't find where that info is. If they do accomodate a 3rd, has anyone experienced such? All replies appreciated.

We have been 3 adults in a PH and it works fine. The sofa bed is made up each evining and according to me sister is quite comfortable. Of course I have not let her try the wonderful bed as what will then happen is I will be designated to the sofa and DW and sister will use the beds.LOL

Bill

We have been on the Marina (Riviera is the same, I think) with our adult disabled son and the 3 or us were in one of the veranda handicapped rooms on deck 7. It had a pull out sofa bed that was fairly comfortable for a sofa bed. When the bed is pulled out, it got crowded even though this room was slightly bigger than a normal veranda room. Whether it is suitable for 3 adults could only be answered by you but if he goes with us, we have to all be in the same room because of his disabilities.

It is not too clear on the deck plans but I think those rooms with an asterisk can accommodate 3 people.

On the Oceania Web Site, click on the Icon for "Explore Ships" and then choose the ship that you are inquiring about.

This will bring you to a page that is specific to that ship.

On that page, in the top, right hand corner, is another Icon for "Print Deck Plans".

This is what comes up for Marina & Riviera:

152851.jpg at the top left of those Deck Plans, is a KEY:

153022.jpg Which tells us which cabins have special attributes.

b_210817.jpg

Hope that this helped, enjoy your cruise-

Archived