anyone going on pacific jewel.

Drelix

My pacific jewel model broke on the weekend nephew dropped it :(

I was hopping to get someone to buy me one while on board hopefully from Western Sydney or Sydney so i could meet up if not that is OK any other states is fine ill pay for postage as well as the model i was almost in tears when i saw it broken.

I was hopping to get someone to buy me one while on board hopefully from Western Sydney or Sydney so i could meet up if not that is OK any other states is fine ill pay for postage as well as the model i was almost in tears when i saw it broken.

I'm so sorry that happened. :( Sorry, I can't help you with a new model because we aren't going on the Jewel in the near future, but I just wanted to commiserate with you.

Thanks oz travler. like i dont mind minor damage to them as i have had a bit of of paint come of the base when trying to clean it with pine o clean as it was bit sticky. but the whole base came separated. from the ship.

also anyone who i get to get me one i dont need it signed by a captain.

That's a shame, Drelix. :( Hope someone can get one for you.

(Now, if it was the Pacific Dawn, I could have helped you out.)

Hmm, would you be interested in helping me with a Pacific Dawn model? I have all of the larger models from our cruise and a miniature of the dawn that looks completely out of place? Willing do pay for the purchase, postage and your effort... Jut let me know?

Yes, I can, Itachi. How can I get in touch with you?

Hey sandy, thank you so much! are you able to send me through an email to aust_ cruiser hotmail.com there are no spaces :) thanks heaps, just send through an email and I'll respond :)

Hi

If you don't have any luck before April, keep me in mind, we will be on the 19th April sailing.

• 2 months later...

Archived