Rooms on Navigator for 13

My Mom is taking us on a cruise, and although she has been on quite a few cruises, has asked me to help with booking rooms since she has never been on this ship before. Any help helping me would be much appreciated. This is Navigator of the Seas, Eastern Med, June 23-30, 2013

We have 13 people:

Couple (2) - That is me and my BF. Ours is easy; we want a balcony (what is the difference between the cheapest balconies and the more expensive ones?)

My older sister w/Husband and three boys ages 17-23 (5). Is there a room that will fit five? Or would be best to do a room for sis & hubby and adjoining room or something for the three boys? (And can the 17 year old stay with his two older brothers?)

My younger sister w/Husband and two of her children ages 12 and 8 (4) What would be a good choice for room for four? They want Oceanview.

Finally my Mom with one of my sister's other daughters (2) My niece can't look at the ocean, so inside room for them or maybe Promenade view? My mom wants to know if the promenade rooms are noisy??

Thanks for all the help I know will be coming :) Grazi to the great people at Cruise Critic!

It's sort of fun to plan trips for family. I'm not a travel agent....but for 13 people and multiple cabins, and airfare to Europe, I would actually enlist the services of a professional travel agent. Preferably local, that you can sit down with. :D

The difference in balcony cabins is room size, location or number of people. :)

Looks like a royal family room sleeps up to 8 (two bedrooms/two baths/and a fold-out queen couch). Can probably throw some of the extra nieces/nephews in there ;)

Feel sorry for whatever sister gets stuck with that mess ... but I will enjoy the balcony in their room probably more than mine!

Archived