Oasis Suite Questions

Hello All,

We are new to RCCL and just booked a GS on the Oasis. Looking for info on the suite perks. Is there a restaurant that you can to go for breakfast and lunch besides the main dining room? I read about the CL is that a continental breakfast area? Also read about an area set aside for sun bathing does anyone know where it is located? Seating area in the theater does this also include the Aqua Theater? Thanks so much for your help!

Hello All,

We are new to RCCL and just booked a GS on the Oasis. Looking for info on the suite perks. Is there a restaurant that you can to go for breakfast and lunch besides the main dining room? I read about the CL is that a continental breakfast area? Also read about an area set aside for sun bathing does anyone know where it is located? Seating area in the theater does this also include the Aqua Theater? Thanks so much for your help!

Suite guests (Grand Suite or better) are entitled to use the CL, which on Oasis has made to order breakfast and lunch. Breakfast is also available at several other venues, which are not exclusive to suite guests, such as Johnny Rockets, Park Cafe, and Solarium Cafe.

They serve to order L&B in the CL. It is actually very good!:) There is also reserved seating in all of the entertainment venues. The Suite sun deck is located forward on deck 16, starboard side. You will see a set of stairs with a gate. Go through the gate & up the stairs. It is a nice quiet very private deck. Congrats on snagging a GS!! Enjoy the Suite Life!!:D Get ready... It's hard to go back!;)

Hello All,

Congrats on the booking... we've been spoiled in only booking GS when we've cruise (though did an owners suite on the Sovereign of the Seas). The perks and extra space are worth it!

We've got an upcoming sailing on Oasis as well - hope you enjoy your trip!

-germ

Thanks so much for the information. Looking forward to seeing this ship.

Have any of you gone to Labadee? Would appreciate info on the Barefoot Beach and cabanas. Read conflicting opinions on how the rentals are handled. Some say that the concierge emails you ahead of time and other posters say you book with the concierge when you get onboard. Thanks

Barefoot beach is lovely with lots of loungers and plenty of natural shade. But the water entry has lots of small shells, rocks and broken coral. You need water shoes. After you get in the water about 2 feet, it is nice and sandy, and the water is usually very clear. Don't know about cabanas as we have never been interested in getting one.

Believe me, if shade is your reason for renting a cabana, save your money! There is probably more shade than full sun on Barefoot Beach. And you get an enhanced lunch. We have seen lobster tails, shrimp kabobs and steak there.

Just got back from labadee last week and got 2 cabanas. One in the Suite area and one on Nellie's beach. Book ahead of time. they sell out. Book them as soon as they become available. The ones in the Suite area were cheaper for use $150 and the one over the water at Nellie's beach was $200. Nellies beach was sandy and suite area was rocky, but they both give you snorkle equipment and rafts. At Nellie's beach they also give everyone on that beach rafts and lounge chairs if you can get an attendant to get you one.

The meals are definately upgraded and the cabana had bottled water and beach towels for us to use. We didn't have to bring any off the ship and didn'thave to bring them back with us, so we were hands free. We got the cabana for the upgraded lunch. I really hate the regular lunch on Labadee (Sorry RCCL) and because my 94 year old grandmother was with us and wanted aplace to relax. The cabana's have 2 lounge chairs in shade and they will bring you more into put inthe sun. They also have an attendant that bring you drinks and such (of course you pay for them, but it is nice not to have to get up to get them)

It was a very relaxing day and I woudl definately get the cabana again. I love the shade and ours was very close to the upgraded buffet and water. Some locations are better then others. I think if you are in suite you an email the concierge to book them, but you pay for them before you sail just like other excursions. They sell out quickly.

Archived