Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Hi folks I'm glad some of you checked out my video and review that was one crazy cruise! It was tricky figuring out thr correct balcony thanks for the clarification and from reading the threads I was aware dividers were not up yet:) I will be taking video footage and a review for this cruise and will post quickly after my cruise for those of you who asked :D Don't worry we will leave your suite in great shape for your stay iimmie:)

Great video! We have a Haven 2 BR villa (16122) booked for July. Curious how actual decor / layout will differ from from Breakaway and Gem.

Looking forward to seeing actual photos / video of interior between now and our cruise.

602144_10151643572501414_177100953_n.jpg?dl=1

Hi Gambee:

Appreciate all you have done. Regarding the above, I only get unrelated pics (a roulette wheel, etc.)

We have cabin 16118 on the Starboard (?) side. Unfortunately, good pics of that side of the ship seem scarce. Do you have any?

Lweber05

Hi Gambee:

Appreciate all you have done. Regarding the above, I only get unrelated pics (a roulette wheel, etc.)

We have cabin 16118 on the Starboard (?) side. Unfortunately, good pics of that side of the ship seem scarce. Do you have any?

Lweber05

I would love to help you, but unfortunately I can't right now. I am aboard silhouette and my computer is my staterrom. If you dont mind reminding me in a week I'll be sure to help you.

Sorry.

I would love to help you, but unfortunately I can't right now. I am aboard silhouette and my computer is my staterrom. If you dont mind reminding me in a week I'll be sure to help you.

Sorry.

Enjoy your cruise Gambee. We love the Silhouette. Had one of the large balcony hump cabins in February 2011.

Bill & Linda

Great video! We have a Haven 2 BR villa (16122) booked for July. Curious how actual decor / layout will differ from from Breakaway and Gem.

Looking forward to seeing actual photos / video of interior between now and our cruise.

Thanks you will actually see the real deal before me as we don't sail till September . I'm thinking they will be even more lovely than the gems.

I can't believe that people cannot locate their cabins themselves, this thread has really gone downhill, seeing other peoples cabins has gotten real boring, please that's enough with peoples cabins.:mad:

I can't believe that people cannot locate their cabins themselves, this thread has really gone downhill, seeing other peoples cabins has gotten real boring, please that's enough with peoples cabins.:mad:

Just skip over them...;)

Yeah I made a comment about this before, as I totally agree with you. As I said before (and if you take this as rude that's fine, just stating the truth), I am amazed at how so many folks find it apparently very difficult to find their stateroom on a deck plan, find a corresponding exterior photo (of which there are now TONS from all exterior angles), and finally count down 10 or 15 balconies to wherever their room is. Seriously??:rolleyes:

Just skip over them...

Um, a little hard to do that lately...one would have to skip over entire pages of the thread. And I mean that literally.

Yeah—I'm going to have to agree...I visit the thread hoping to see new pictures (maybe one of the elusive Inside cabins...) and news, but just find page after page of "please find my cabin for me!"

I don't want to be a spoilsport, since I know we're all excited about the ship...but seeing that there's no shortage of deck plans for the Breakaway out there, and plenty of high resolution photos out there, maybe it's time for folks to locate their own cabins. Or make a separate cabin location thread.

when does she start her trans atlantic to nyc...

also as we are new to norwegian can you tell me if there is an adult only area?

what is that big square on her aft?

any idea on Capt and Cruise director--any info on how said CD is?

info on Splash Academy

also on BC cat cabin said it will sleep 4 anyone know if this is a bunk set up with a hide away that drops from the ceiling?

Balcony rails solid or open...

sorry if this has been answered...

thanks

Sheesh people instead of complaining about what people post regarding cabins on breakaway use that same energy and why don't you find and post some interesting thoughts or photos of the breakaway!!!

Sheesh people instead of complaining about what people post regarding cabins on breakaway use that same energy and why don't you find and post some interesting thoughts or photos of the breakaway!!!

We've BEEN doing that for weeks now, however it becomes difficult to weed through all of the other stuff (i.e. the where's-my-room queries) in order to find the really interesting posts and updates. Plus we're in a big lull of new information on the ship - literally nothing new to be found since Breakaway is sitting in port at Bremerhaven having the finishing interior touches added. So naturally as a result all we're left with are the where's-my-room posts, hence the reason we're all finally getting tired of seeing them. I too come to this thread for updates on the ship, and if there is indeed no new information or photos, I personally would rather there be zero new posts in the thread. That way, at least its much easier to check for new info rather than wade through all the junk only to find that there is really nothing new. That is the big issue that people are complaining about.

Archived