Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Ok so I finally caught up with everything from yesterday.

One thought, I noticed this picture here, I wonder if you can go all the way FWD, just before the M6 rooms in this path? I have always wondered that, if so that would be a great place to find some peace and quiet with a great view downward.

file.php?id=106414&t=1

Own the Night - Is it going to be on Breakaway too?

Was reading on another thread that in the Lattitude magazine they are rolling out 3 new events. One is Own the Night and it says party with the Captain with cocktails and specialty restaurant promotions offered. Sounds somewhat different than the traditional Lattitudes Party but also sounds the same. What it doesn't say is that it is Not offered on Breakway.....

Here is the link what do you think?

http://www.ncllatitudesmagazine.com/Spring2013/NewsFlash/WhatsNewOnBoard/tabid/99/Default.aspx

Person added some new videos...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kreuzfahrblog/videos

11603 marked as the family inside is a disabled cabin

I think this may also be the pic of the pulman over the bed came from.

same with the forward OV 12700(OA) that is also a disabled.

Bit sneaky if these are the only examples on show they are bigger than the regular in grade.

Le Bistro - table for two. No likey. :mad:

35n0xza.jpg

I saw that earlier and thought of you, yeah I think I might have to stop there and pre request a table that is not so close. Or maybe even seat outside, the tables there are much more spread apart.

I saw that earlier and thought of you, yeah I think I might have to stop there and pre request a table that is not so close. Or maybe even seat outside, the tables there are much more spread apart.
Yes, outside seating was much nicer.

Ok so I think this is the first video of an aft room. This is the mini on deck 10 and from the looks of it it is a handicapped room. So remember that, deepest staterooms are in deck 9, followed by deck 12, then deck 11, deck 10, deck 14 and the smallest ones are on deck 13. This one falls right in the middle and it looks like a nice size, I can only imagine how deep the one on 12 will be.

Screenshot2013-04-27at95522AM_zpsbf05f6f5.png

Here is the video.

And here is the view from the aft, I was hoping that you could look a little into the oceanfront.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tHwkASTUSg

Archived