Luggage Tags without room number?

pinkmaija

We sail two weeks from today ( :D ) and booked a guarantee balcony, which still hasn't been assigned. Can we print our luggage tags? That probably wouldn't make sense yet, though, right? What if the room still isn't assigned by the time we have to print them?

Thanks!

They could assign your cabin at any time. Check before you leave, it could be there. Mine has been TBA for quite a while, I'm 4 weeks away from sailing and they just assigned mine. I've had them assign as late as 2 days before, but have been lucky and had it before I left every time.

As noted above, you can always wait until you get to the port and have the porter who takes your checked luggage look at his list, and attach a luggage tag at that time, with your cabin number on it. You may not even know what your cabin is until that time! :eek: The porters always have a current list of all the passengers, and their correct cabin numbers. No Problem Mon. :D

"SKY"

I had to wait until I got to the pier once. My t/a couldn't even get the cabin# on the morning of the cruise. Really didn't matter. The luggage handlers have the blank tags and write in the cabin #. I just double-check to make sure it's correct. And make sure your full name is on the tage. Once on Celebrity there were about 4 bags delivered in front of my cabin with handwritten tags showing my cabin #. I couldn't use any of the contents :rolleyes: so I called guest relations to remove the bags. Since the names were on the bags I guess it was easy to locate the correct cabin #.

:rolleyes: so I called guest relations to remove the bags. Since the names were on the bags I guess it was easy to locate the correct cabin #.

Just an FYI.... if your luggage hasn't shown up by dinner time (or after dinner), go check at guest services.

Any bags that have lost their tags or were misplaced will all be piled up in front of guest services desk.

Happened to me once (my first cruise, so I was kinda stressed!), and now I make sure I attach my tags with tie-wraps!

I have never seen the point of printing a paper tag that could easily be ripped off.

We always ask the porters for one at the pier and we get a cardboard one that lasts.

Or, wait for it, use luggage tag holders.

What a concept!:p

Archived