Which is Funnier???

My dad was 76 years old (no hugh belly), when he won the sexy leg contest on the Rhapsody of the Seas. He had a great time working the crowd and beating the young guys.:cool: His grand kids loved it.

I'd vote for him! These contests are totally meant to be fun. The guy that puts himself out there clearly enjoyng himself and able to even laugh at himself gets my vote every time. And if he's an older dude, all the better. Those boys know how to work a crowd! :p

Speaking of the marriage game, the best one my husband & I saw were with two couples of the great age of 85/86. the wife was asked the last time they made whoopie question, her response, " we don't make whoopie anymore".

OMG I better not show that guy in the green thong to my friend who will be joining me on her first cruise next year, her DH is liable to tell her she can't go.:D

It's all fun and games until the guy in the green thong shows up!:eek:

1552.jpg

OMG! Please tell me this is photoshopped into a picture on a cruise ship....or something? I think I would die laughing if I saw this on the pool deck! (Not that i look better, but I am definitely more "covered"!)

You women are just jealous because unlike us men you will never be able to walk across the pool deck when you are old, fat, ugly and bald and still think you are hot!

Oh, yes, I will! :p

You women are just jealous because unlike us men you will never be able to walk across the pool deck when you are old, fat, ugly and bald and still think you are hot!

Ah, my all time favorite Cathy cartoon. :D

I get a kick out of the fat guys tearing up the floor during these contests, too. They bring a smile to everyone's face. :) On the Pearl, a truly obnoxious, muscle bound nimrod competed, and was booed because by then, the whole ship knew he was a jerk. However, a buff guy did win, and I have to admit, he was yummy. :o

I must comment on the woman's biceps competition, though. I've entered 3 times and won twice. The first time I entered, I lost to a woman that had no muscles whatsoever. All she had was big bazookas, which she shook to great effect in the judge's faces. :rolleyes: Now, I will never have big enough bazookas to win anything with them, but it was a rather sad to have the biggest bazookas win.... :p

Mr sexy legs was just ok on my last cruise. But the marriage show was hilarious when she said her very muscular husband had a very small Johnson and a very big truck. The funny is that they both said that the most awkward place they did woopie was in his very large truck. The audience was digging it.

Archived