Which is Funnier???

My wife dragged me two Eos Sexiest Man Competition on the pool deck the last two years and I wonder...

Which is funnier: the overweight guys who compete for the fun of it and are a riot or the jacked guys who think they are and that it is a serious competition and take it too seriously??? :eek:

Have at it and have fun. :D

I usually stay away from the pool area because I find it too crowded and loud, especially on sea days. But I might be missing something so my next cruise I'll have to get there early and check out "the comedy show by the pool :p."

Sent from my old Acer desktop computer :)

I usually stay away from the pool area because I find it too crowded and loud, especially on sea days. But I might be missing something so my next cruise I'll have to get there early and check out "the comedy show by the pool :p."

Sent from my old Acer desktop computer :)

Not to be missed. The parade of muscled delusion is thick and soupy. :D

it might be funny that the guys who are fit think they are all that but they worked hard to be fit.

Most people don't have the will power to get fit.

Still funny to watch them stand next to 3 giant hairy guys who likely also competed in and won medals in the belly flop contest the day before taking themselves and the "competition" way too seriously. :D

That's hysterical!

Actually I love watching the young "studs" lose to some skinny geezer who knows how to work the crowd!

Wait, the musclehead with his crotch in all the female judges faces isn't a crowd pleaser, but the big guy dancing and having a good time is??? :D Who'd a thunk it. :D

I really don't think working out, staying healthy, and looking good is considered "delusional"..

Working out, staying healthy and looking good is NOT delusional. It's smart healthy living.

Thinking because you take care of yourself you will win the sexiest man contest IS delusional. The contest is all about personality, sharing the fun, popularity.

Sort of like in real life, the best looking guy doesn't always attract the most girls.

My dad was 76 years old (no hugh belly), when he won the sexy leg contest on the Rhapsody of the Seas. He had a great time working the crowd and beating the young guys.:cool: His grand kids loved it.

The sexy leg contest is a crock! ;) They should have you stick your legs through a hole and just judge the legs, I would win, but I have a feeling the judges see the rest and I'm sunk! :D

Next...Some guys will insist on more realistic answers on the "Marriage Game".

Those answers are hilarious and I don't think anyone is fibbing much, if at all. Why would a 70 year old lady lie about the first time she and her husband made "whoopie" being in a shower at a hotel rest stop in Arizona...50ish years ago? :eek: :D

Archived