Valor Question

Hurricane Girl

I think this is the best answer you are going to get.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1693773

I have never been on the Miricle but have never had trouble ordering liquor from room service on any of the Carnival ships I have been on.

The answer is probably, but no guarantee they will have what you want.. so the answer is probably yes. No one can say absolutely yes.

Does anyone know if you can order liquor from room service on Valor?

You can get bottles of liquor from room service on the Valor. We did this in May. You can also pre order through Bon Voyage and have it waiting in your stateroom.

The only diference is taxes and where you cruise from. If you order from Bon Voyage you have to pay whatever taxes apply from where the ship docks. However, your purchase is available in you stateroom when you board. If you wait until you are in international waters and order from room service, the taxes do not apply.

Keep in mind, if you order from Bon Voyage, in some ports such as Galveston, laws prohibit them from delivering it to you until the 2nd day.

I personally will pay the taxes of each port for the convienience of having the liquor available in my state room when I arrive. In the instance such as leaving out of Galveston, I will wait until we are in international waters and order from room service instead of Bon Voyage to enable me to get it on embarkation day rather than the 2nd day of the cruise.

You can get bottles of liquor from room service on the Valor. We did this in May. You can also pre order through Bon Voyage and have it waiting in your stateroom.

Ditto, Happy to have it in the room.

Kevin C

Archived