You may be able to buy bus/ferry passes onboard

K-Cup Fan

I was able to buy bus/ferry passes at guest services on the Enchantment this week. The woman at the desk said it was the first cruise that they were able to do that. There was no extra service charge and it saved me from using cash and waiting at one of the windows outside. I have no idea if other ships are doing this yet, but I would recommend that you ask. They didn’t advertise it on Enchantment. I happened to ask for a schedule and the woman asked if I wanted to purchase tickets. Good luck.

Years ago ships that made regular calls on Bermuda commonly had bus passes available for sale, but that hasn't been the case in recent years. It's interesting that they're suddenly available relatively late in the season on the Enchantment...I'm wondering what's behind the sudden change.

Thanks for the info. We are stopping at Bermuda on our August 30th cruise. Getting the bus pass onboard would save time on shore. I will have to ask to see if they have them on the Explorer. Was it at the service desk in the main lobby that you got them?

I will leave myself a "Postit" to remember to come back and tell you if I was able to buy the bus passes onboard the Explorer. I am also supposed to go onto the "Private Island" section and do a review of the Cabana I have rented on Labadee. I might have to take a whole day to catch up the CC questions. Laundry will have to wait.

I wish I could get the ticket booklets instead of the passes, they don't sell them at the dockyard. In addition you have to pay cash on the island where the ship probably takes credit.

I can't speak to how it's being done today, but in years ago when we used buy the passes on our Celebrity Zenith cruises to Bermuda, you still had to pay cash for them on the ship. It wasn't charged to your on board account.

We also just got off the Enchantment and were able to purchase 2 day transportation passes on the ship, they were 20.00 each for a two day pass, we used our sea pass card. We took the ferry to Hamilton and buses to Warwick Long bay, and St George.

I will leave myself a "Postit" to remember to come back and tell you if I was able to buy the bus passes onboard the Explorer. I am also supposed to go onto the "Private Island" section and do a review of the Cabana I have rented on Labadee. I might have to take a whole day to catch up the CC questions. Laundry will have to wait.

Thanks. We are on one of the first ExOS 7 day Bermuda cruises and will post whether they, too, offer the pass for sale there as well

Please post if they do:D...we are on explorer in 3 weeks.Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Bus and Ferry passes are not sold on the Explorer, ( and haven't been in a while) we just got off yesterday, you buy them at the kiosk as soon as you get off the ship.

We've never been to Bermuda, but we'll be there on the Eos in Oct. We want to purchase the bus/ferry passes. Does the kiosk take credit cards and how much for the 2-3 day pass. Thanks!:)

We've never been to Bermuda, but we'll be there on the Eos in Oct. We want to purchase the bus/ferry passes. Does the kiosk take credit cards and how much for the 2-3 day pass. Thanks!:)

The transportation passes are cash only purchases. Here are the current prices:

BusFareNewV2.jpg

SBtS

Archived