Enchantment Aft Jr Suites - Noise & Pole?

Perki

The Jr Suites on Deck 7 aft, do all of them on the AFT have the 'pole' or just a few have this? Can anyone provide specific AFT cabin numbers they can share, that they know that do or do not have this pole. Also since it is right above the Spotlight Lounge is there a lot of noise? Specificaly looking at 7170 or 7168 Thank you!

Some of the JS on Enchantment have the poles, but I'm not sure about aft. The one JS we had on EN didn't have a pole.

Enchantment has no cabins of any kind on Deck 10. Voyager class does have cabins on Deck 10.

we were a couple over from the corner on deck 7 and it was very noisy and a LOT of vibrations.....the drawers and closet kept opening.....we were supposed to have the same room for both legs of a b2b but they were able to move us to another JS for the 2nd leg....

if you are awake late, noise may not be a problem...it depends what activities are going on in the lounge at what times...

We stayed in Corner Aft 7166 and it was great!! No Noise from below, a huge balcony and no pole.

We have 7166 for our New Year's cruise. Does this cabin have a walk-in closet? I know most of the JS cabins do NOT have a walk-in closet on the Vision class ships, but we had an aft corner JS on Grandeur, and it DID have a walk-in closet. Apparently only 2 JS cabins on that ship have that closet. So, I was wondering if Enchantment has the same set up...

Hi: Recently returned from an 8 day cruise on Enchantment. Stayed in cabin 7170. No pole. But there was some sporadic sound (presumably from the Spotlight Lounge below). Was generally late at night for about an hour to an hour and a half. Was not constant but depended on what was being held in the lounge. Did not prevent me from sleeping but might depend on how heavy or light a sleeper one is. JPK

Archived