Makeup, comfort etc on an overnight flight

Froufie

The Wisp disposable brushes may be a case of YMMV.

Some of the negative reviews on Amazon are a couple of years old. I don't know whether Colgate has changed the product in the meanwhile, but the ones I've used recently have worked well enough for on-the-go fresh-ups.

We'll be flying transatlantic in two months, and definitely plan to bring our own squishy pillows.:)

Here in the US we are severely limited as to the ounces of liguids & creams we can carry onboard an airplane. All must fit into 1 quartsized clear plastic bag. Any suggestions for moisturizer, liguid makeup, and toothpaste?

The little aluminum foil samples of toothpaste are excellent but never know if I will have them -- advertising. Buy really EXPENSIVE moisturizer -- seems the packages on them are VERY small 1/5 ounce!:D I'm liking that idea of contact lenses holder. I also think that the daily pill holder that has 2 sections AM/PM would work well to have moisturizer and liquid makeup -- at least a little in a compact package.

Here in the US we are severely limited as to the ounces of liguids & creams we can carry onboard an airplane. All must fit into 1 quartsized clear plastic bag. Any suggestions for moisturizer, liguid makeup, and toothpaste?

This is why I collect 'samples' :D:D - I have a small 3 drawer plastic contraption which holds all sorts of goodies inlcuding those packets of shampoo/conditioner (good for the 1 night pre-cruise hotel) good for 1-2 uses then discard - small hairsprays, lotions, body washes, toothpaste packets and even moisturizers (you know the kind you sometimes get in a 'magazine' ad?)...a single serving - perfect to throw in your purse for emergencies - or even in that 'liquids' baggie as it would of course take up no space at all! :)

As for makeup - I generally do use 'liquid' foundation but also have one of those cream/powder foundations in a compact which is not considered a liquid and therefore not part of the 'baggie'!

Archived