Boticelli dining room crown princess

torty

can anyone advise on accessibility to the boticelli dining room on crown princess. Having read various reviews i am left feeling rather confused. Do you have to use a flight of stairs to get to it or does the elevator take you to the direct location. A matter of some importance to me as i am a wheelchair user.

All four aft elevators go there (note: Must use aft elevators, the others do not have access to that dining room.)

Also, there are restrooms there so there is no need to go to another deck if you need to use one.

You can take the elevator to the floor that the dining room is on, though you cannot reach it from mid ship to the aft on the sixth deck. The easiest way is to take one of the aft elevators to the sixth deck or from midship, go to the aft on the seventh deck and take the elevator one deck down. :)

The aft dining room and the mid-ship dining room are bookends to a huge kitchen area on deck 6 which is why you cannot get from mid-ship on deck 6 to the aft dining room. Every deck from deck 7 and above is accessible to the aft elevators and thus, the aft dining room.

In a wheelchair, I'd suggest arriving about 10 minutes after your assigned dining time the first night. The hallway outside the dining room can get crowded as are the elevators going down with people waiting to get in.

DW has MS and has used a walker in the past and now uses a wheelchair. We have had absolutely no problem with reaching the MDR on the Crown or the Ruby as all 4 aft elevators go down to Deck 6....We take on the Emerald in January.

Archived