Silly question about luggage tags

jamscckmc

Add me to the list of pleased Serendipity customers. Never had an issue with them. My roommate had to sit in our hotel room cutting and stapling her luggage tags on embarkation day while all I had to do was attach them to my suitcase. I just purchased some for my mom and her cousin for their first cruise.

Just google "Favors by Serendipity". I tried to share the link by for some reason the website is reading it as a dirty word.

I usually suggest googling cruise luggage tag holders, I think it might make it easier to find the tags on their site when the google link goes to that page.

I love all of the suggestions.

Last year before the CB repo cruise out of NY, I was just going to staple the tags that I had printed. Then I realized that by the time we got off of the Amtrak at Penn Station it was going to be raining, so I put the tags into gallon sized ziploc bags, zipped them, folded the excess bag underneath and then stapled them.

It turned out there wasn't rain on 10/29 in NYC, there was SNOW :eek: The bag idea worked and I noticed a lot of people with 'blank' tags because the ink had washed away!

Protect those tags, just in case!

This has been a fun thread to read. I admin I learned a bit and then went off to adequately prepare my luggage tags for our Dec. cruise. I went with the clear packing tape to cover each luggage tag and I will staple them around the suitcase handle. I thought about the luggage tag covers, but then I would need to pack them and bring them home.

On Norwegian in February- we got very nice luggage tags that did not need tape, a cover, etc.

Thanks for everyone's input.

My roommate had to sit in our hotel room cutting and stapling her luggage tags on embarkation day while all I had to do was attach them to my suitcase.

What was there to cut?

The Princess luggage tags from their website are folded and then joined to the suitcase with staples or other methods (punched hole and eletrical tie for example).

No cutting necessary.

Despite having printed my tags on card stock I went ahead and ordered some of the tag holders "just because". :)

As it turns out, I may need more than I purchased. My son is making noises about more luggage. Ah, well. If he needs more luggage he can have stapled tags with the heavy card stock. (I get tired of arranging everything!)

Archived