Early Savers Question

Honeybear

I have haunted CC website daily, almost all day, for a month! I've learned more from this site than I did in my first six years of school! :D I just want to thank each and every one of you for your great advice!

We booked a balcony room on the Conquest from Carnival for April 28,2013, are we allowed to transfer to a TA? What are the pros and cons of having a TA verses using Carnival?

From what I've read you all seem to recieve a lot more from your TA? It's been a month and my listed price keeps going up! No price drop for me. Of course I understand "my" rate doesn't go up just because the rates do. Please advise me.

As the Early Savers program is unique to Carnival, you should ask on the Carnival board.

As to using a TA and transferring a booking, if you look around the board a little, you will see similar questions asked almost daily. Answer - with most bookings, you can transfer to a TA. Again, as Early Savers is unique in a lot of ways, more info can be obtained on the Carnival board.

As is commonly discussed here, personalized service, intimate knowledge of the cruise business (not just one cruise line), possibly some perks, and possibly lower prices are the advantages of booking with a TA.

Yes, you should ask your question on the Carnival board.

As a rule the Cruise lines do not give "give" gifts. That is why so many people prefer to use personal TA's. Also we like the idea that we can talk to our TA anytime we want to and go and see her any time. And she has been a big help when we have had a few problems.

Archived