Is this Unusual?

I was able to book my Jamaica and Labadee excursions for our June 2013 Cruise on Allure. Is that normal? I was told about 90 days out but since I wanted a cabana I thought I'd check and was able to get one so I figured I'd grab it. I was just surprised at how early it is available.

I was able to book my Jamaica and Labadee excursions for our June 2013 Cruise on Allure. Is that normal? I was told about 90 days out but since I wanted a cabana I thought I'd check and was able to get one so I figured I'd grab it. I was just surprised at how early it is available.

Guess not, we have the Allure cruise the end of May 2013 and excursions are already available for all ports and we are 270 days out. Guess they have the posts for Allure and Oasis down to a fine art. :D

Bill

Are normally in the 90 day range. But, contrary to what most folks think, much of that is determined by the local tour operator and not the cruise line!

Local operators may not have the computer capability to hold bookings more than 90 days out. They may not want to book any further out due to price fluctuations and the length of contract that hold with various cruise lines.

I booked our cabana for next June too, actually got 2 over water since we have a large group. They opened up almost a month ago :). When are you going? We are going out on the 16th.

Having a hard time trying to figure out the other 2 ports since in Jamaica most have a minimum age of 5 and we have a 3 year old and I would hate to leave her on the boat all day.

We are going June 16th as well with an over-the-water Cabana so we will be your neighbor.:)

I've got the Chukka Beach Break in Jamaica (looks like there are some waves there...my son was disappointed that we aren't going back to St. Maarten because he loved the waves at Orient Bay so I had to find a beach with a least some waves.) And snorkeling with Fury Catamarran in Cozumel.

Archived