Quest ??

levon10

We were on Freedom in Oct and it wasn't tame at all. ;) Maybe it depends on the CD :eek:

Earlier this year, all CD's were advised to tone it down. We went to the show earlier this year and there was no more men running around in just underware. When we asked Drew (who is on the Freedom now) he told us it came down from corporate.

I just wish they would change the items to produce, so many repeaters wouldn't be able to be so prepared....There has to be many more questions that could be asked.

Same goes for the questions they ask on the Newlywed, not so Newlywed games. Sounds like some couples have rehersed their responses.:(

On our August 12-19 cruise we did the quest and they did not tone it down at all. They did give some warnings for the men to be sure to keep all the junk in the trunk if they participated in the event. Before we started they stated several times that this was an adult event and for the children to leave.

It's really a shame when they keep announcing "muliple" times that it is for adults only, and people "still" bring their young children.

I've seen this -- I've also seen (on Liberty of the Seas) when one group used a 10 year old boy for their "Miss Liberty of the Seas". :eek:

The CD made several announcements that the Quest was recommended for adults only, but I really think it should be enforced.

I've seen this -- I've also seen (on Liberty of the Seas) when one group used a 10 year old boy for their "Miss Liberty of the Seas". :eek:

The CD made several announcements that the Quest was recommended for adults only, but I really think it should be enforced.

Allowing a 10 yr old to be the male team leader and letting him participate in the parade really makes me question the CD.The CD knows what is going to happen and knows that it is NOT appropriate for a 10yr old. I also question the parents for letting him do it after they state for adults only. Makes me sad because that is making that child too aware too early. Big difference between giving your kids birds and bees and thrusting them in that situation.

Give me a break, a ten year old has no business at the Quest and it's their parents job to not allow them at adult games. Royal Caribbean provides plenty to do for their age group and it's the CD's job to run the show not parent the children.

Be kinda dull if they tame down the Quest. I have amused memories of a certain CD named Graham with a "support undergarment" of impressive size on his head....

GF has a hilarious memory of some dude practically doing a lap-dance for her on Mariner.. I forgot my camera that night too darn it!

The CD made several announcements that the Quest was recommended for

adults only, but I really think it should be enforced.

THANK YOU! On our sailing earlier this year, one team brought in a young individual (10/11ish) for 'shortest' person on the team. HELLO! You think?

Be kinda dull if they tame down the Quest. I have amused memories of a certain CD named Graham with a "support undergarment" of impressive size on his head....

Our first cruise we had Graham and he was telling that person to come see him in his cabin. And then turned around and started repeating something to get him 'out of the mood'. I won't repeat it as it would not be received well, but given the circumstances, it was hysterical!

Erika

It's really a shame when they keep announcing "muliple" times that it is for adults only, and people "still" bring their young children.

Agreed. Too bad the staff doesn't ask them (the adults that brought them and the kids) to leave. But as we all know that will never happen.

Yes, they do. But they have tamed it down a bit.

You answered my question about this in a later message, but I don't take it as gospel yet. My next cruise isn't for awhile or I would ask the CD if that is so in the Q&A they did the last time I was on Allure.

I just wish they would change the items to produce, so many repeaters wouldn't be able to be so prepared...:(

Agreed, I did notice one thing Ricky did on Majesty in 2010 and Dennis did on Jewel in April of this year was definitely designed to change things up a little bit doing some variations and clearly trying to trick up the people who come prepared. I guess they can't be expected to "police" what is supposed to be a fun event, so occasional changes helps.

Give me a break, a ten year old has no business at the Quest and it's their parents job to not allow them at adult games. Royal Caribbean provides plenty to do for their age group and it's the CD's job to run the show not parent the children.

You forgot to add IMO, and I am granting you that break. Take 10. ;) Would you say its not a bartenders job to ask for ID, its the parents to make sure they don't try to drink?

Archived