Need Help Identifying a Room Category

ncboys

I few years ago I remember reading somewhere on Cruise Critic about a ship that just came out of dry dock that had added a few new rooms to the front of the ship. The rooms were facing the forward and had a HUGE wall-to-ceiling window. I've found these rooms with the smaller picture window but thats not the one I'm looking for. If i'm remembering correctly, the rooms had a weird angle to them and possibly even a slanted ceiling with slanted glass(but not sure). They looked really cool and were quite large. Does anyone happen to know what room(s) this is and on what ships they are on?

Any help, and pics, or link to the original cruise critic post would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Seems like it might be Valor?

CS - Captains suite

Category CS Captain Suite X

Type: Premium Suite

Average Size: Cabin-500 Balcony-150

I see two on the front of Lido deck

Thanks for responding.

Wow! Thats nice but way outta my league. Unfortunately thats not the one I was looking for. The one I was looking for was smaller than that. I can still see the pics in my head. Maybe the room wasnt as big as I thought, but I just remember a huge angled floor to ceiling window.

I think it is the Valor, but the 6K Scenic Oceanview cabins 9200, 9201 maybe.

There was a thread recently about these cabins I believe.

There is a pic on this thread here.

These must be relativley new and sounds like what the OP is talking about.

I seem to remember that the Dream had some family cabins with floor to ceiling windows but can't find them now???

We were on the Freedom on the spa deck that had floor to ceiling windows that slanted inwards. This was in 2008 I believe. We were also on the Freedom on the spa deck in 2010 and these rooms had been converted to balcony rooms. They had taken the Freedom into dry dock and replaced them with balconys.

:)

Archived