Executive Lounge Photographs

JimandStan

J & S Are there any differences in service or food between the CC lounge and the Executive lounge?

Thanks

It is subtle, but I would say that there are differences in favor of the Executive Lounge.

Both offer snacks, nibbles and various soft drinks, but the choices are more varied in the E Lounge.

Both Lounges feature a Concierge, but the one in the Executive Lounge is typically more experienced and polished.

Many Suite Passengers prefer using their Butler to using their Lounge, so the Executive Lounge has far less traffic, and we were often one to one with the Concierge for half an hour at a time.

Although both Lounges have Printers, you'll need to have the Concierge "set up" your print jobs, it is NOT a self service operation.

I'm ashamed to say that I have been in both Lounges where the fridge was emptied of Diet Coke at odd hours, and both were refilled within twenty minutes. :D

It is subtle, but I would say that there are differences in favor of the Executive Lounge.

Both offer snacks, nibbles and various soft drinks, but the choices are more varied in the E Lounge.

Both Lounges feature a Concierge, but the one in the Executive Lounge is typically more experienced and polished.

Many Suite Passengers prefer using their Butler to using their Lounge, so the Executive Lounge has far less traffic, and we were often one to one with the Concierge for half an hour at a time.

Although both Lounges have Printers, you'll need to have the Concierge "set up" your print jobs, it is NOT a self service operation.

I'm ashamed to say that I have been in both Lounges where the fridge was emptied of Diet Coke at odd hours, and both were refilled within twenty minutes. :D

Where is the executive lounge on the Marina/Riviera?

Not sure I understand the difference between CC Lounge and Executive Lounge.

Passengers who have booked Concierge staterooms have access to the Concierge Lounge; while passengers who have booked Suites have access to the Executive Lounge.

You only pay for alcohol aboard O, so the drinks in the concierge and executive lounges are free otherwise. They are largely the same non-alcoholic drinks you will find in your en-suite refrigerator. There is a coffee/espresso machine and juices (if I remember correctly).

Is it a stateroom or a suite?

Passengers who have booked Concierge staterooms have access to the Concierge Lounge; while passengers who have booked Suites have access to the Executive Lounge.

Archived