Triumph Spa Questions

Meyer2

I've been on the Triumph, but did not go to the Spa area to check it out or anything. My upcoming cruise on the Triumph with my Mom, has her kind of wanting to possibly do some Spa services there. I know it's not a large Spa area at all. So here's some of my questions:

1) What is free/included? The Sauna? The Steamroom?

2) Do they only offer like normal type massages or do they have the mud wrap kind with the 'floating' bed & then massage?

3) And last one, there is not a spa pass you can buy on the Triumph correct? Since the Spa area isn't big like the Magic, etc.?

We are trying to make some decisions on whether we want to switch to a 7 day or just stay like we are & enjoy some Spa services. It's kind of one or the other. Any help is appreciated, Thanks in advance!!!

Only Dream class and splendor have a pay spa area.

Triumph will have a steam room and a sauna, not much to me, but if your mom likes that kind of thing its there.

I only look at the port specials, like they will have pick 3 or 4 for $79 or $99 and they are only 1/2 treatments (25 minutes not 50).. they are massages but not full body massages, like pick a foot and hand and face massage for the price.

They will have the usual like the hot stone massage .. dont know about the one you asked about.

I mostly only use the treadmills which are free.

Only Dream class and splendor have a pay spa area.

Triumph will have a steam room and a sauna, not much to me, but if your mom likes that kind of thing its there.

I only look at the port specials, like they will have pick 3 or 4 for $79 or $99 and they are only 1/2 treatments (25 minutes not 50).. they are massages but not full body massages, like pick a foot and hand and face massage for the price.

They will have the usual like the hot stone massage .. dont know about the one you asked about.

I mostly only use the treadmills which are free.

Thanks Fire! That's what I was thinking, I just wasn't sure since I've never really paid attention. LOL! I appreciate your help.

Archived