CC Hostess?

teajak

Searched everywhere, I need the e-mail address for the Captains Club hostess on the Millenium if anyone has it, thanks.

Sorry, this is personal information and no one who has it should share it. Perhaps someone could help you to answer your question or concern.

Can you imagine how many emails could be generated by publishing an email address on an open forum?

The hosts and hostesses are busy enough without having to respond to anonymous emails. The company discourages the host(ess) from corresponding with the public.

Now once you are onboard and they are willing to share their email, that is a different story.

Have you tried contacting Captain's Club about a concern that you may have?

Some of the hosts also have facebook connections. You could try and contact a person that way.

I need to make some arrangements with the CC hostess, not a personal message.I have seen e-mails for the concierge posted before.Not something the Captain's Club could help with.If their is an address for the position not the person that would help.

You can call or email Captain's Club and perhaps be specific with your message and request that it get forwarded to the CC hostess you are trying to reach. There is a place to send the email under the CC section of Celebrity's website. I sent a message the other day and received a response within 24 hours from an actual person...............

I need to make some arrangements with the CC hostess, not a personal message.I have seen e-mails for the concierge posted before.Not something the Captain's Club could help with.If their is an address for the position not the person that would help.

At one time there was a section on Celebrity's web site for the on board concierge services department. This was aimed at selling special services such as parties, meetings or other services that involved a fee and revenue for the cruise line. I don't see that section now but perhaps Captain's Club could give you that number or email if that's what you're looking for.

I don't ever recall seeing an address direct to the Captain's Club Host or Hostess position on a ship, nor any other position on a ship for that matter.

I suggest you look at roll calls for cruises that precede yours and see if someone there will pass on the message for you or otherwise facilitate a contact with the CC hostess.

Happy Sails to You

OOOEEE :D:D Bob and Phyl

Once you figure out the so-called secret formula for Celebrity's email system you can email most any officer on an X ship.

The non officer crew, ie, waiters, bartenders, cleaners have no ship email address.

Hint: Cruise frequently and start befriending some of the stripes and maybe you will be lucky enough to get a few email addresses. Once you see a few ship email addys its a no brainer to figure most anyone out.

I dont feel comfortable giving out the formula or anyones ship email.

Archived